Russia Ukraine WW3

13 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

1000000% agree, the west killed itself whilst the other leaders from the east just sat back and waited until its so weak and divided then pounced, faggotry and self importance has ruined the west, it will fall like sodom and gomorah, God punished faggotry and poofery before and is ready to do so again

Gentlemen.. this has been going on since men carved land... But it's smoke and mirrors... There's lions and there's sheep.. the lions need sheep. ?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

Just now, stop.end said:

Gentlemen.. this has been going on since men carved land... But it's smoke and mirrors... There's lions and there's sheep.. the lions need sheep. ?

Id say other than roman times there hasnt been such faggoty weird times as we have now, its sickening and degrading, and all the media and politicians and institutions are to blame, but so are we for doing eff all and letting it happen

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Russia don’t want ?? to join nato as the U.S. will set up missiles ect I think that’s what it’s about 

If it’s to do with Biden it’s corrupt  Zelensky a comic leader who was fighting corruption but never did  ? Isn’t he himself in the vortex of corruption ? 

Just now, green lurchers said:

If it’s to do with Biden it’s corrupt  Zelensky a comic leader who was fighting corruption but never did  ? Isn’t he himself in the vortex of corruption ? 

100 per cent the us meddling in others business as usual f**k em ! 

if uk have any sense they will keep well out of this. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

100 per cent the us meddling in others business as usual f**k em ! 

if uk have any sense they will keep well out of this. 

Yep leave them baddies alone it’s ok to trade ther money just don’t get involved unless we get cheap fuel but fk gettin in deep with em 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Id say other than roman times there hasnt been such faggoty weird times as we have now, its sickening and degrading, and all the media and politicians and institutions are to blame, but so are we for doing eff all and letting it happen

Good morning.

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

In a statement to the Taliban's official Twitter account, the militant group said it was concerned 'about real possibility...

When the Taliban start giving statements on peace then it's obvious this is war gaming propaganda at its finest. Only works if you believe it. 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3