Russia Ukraine WW3

24 minutes ago, Francie said:

Len the Irish are Catholic an protestant,we were divided by the crown,for the crowns own interests,we should have never been invaded an divided like we were.

At least 5million irish died in the famine,it wasn't even a famine,it was genocide,the crown took all our food an money an land,the Irish were brutally starved an raped of the crops an land an murdered,the brit people don't even no the truth of whst happened here,but there's plenty of good info on what happened.

That was less than 150 years ago.

So please leave it for another thread

Francie ive always called out both sides mate, and your right theyre catholic and protestant, but i say it as it is army v army is war killing innocents isnt, its terrorism

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

That bit of messy history lol 

Let's just move on and forget what we did but kick off at russia for doing the same? That's not how it works mate.

And its partly that logic why a lot of the world hates the west.

Yeah whatever fella, you crack on making this an argument over Ireland.

13 minutes ago, Francie said:

So is it true or not about the trillions of dirty money laundered through ukraine by the globalist shadows that are not elected an we barely hear about?

Follow the money and youll find out the true intentions for ukraine, by the demorats from usa

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Francie said:

Is that you or your missus driving?

Fairy hands 

Skinny jeans

Just checking?

Ps you shouldn't drink an drive

It’s me mate, guilty as charged with the skinny jeans, I’m a 6ft 3 75kilo streak of piss. And aye I’ve got fairy hands ? 

863AB7A0-BD4C-480E-A2DA-6DCD30BD6FFC.jpeg

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Yeah whatever fella, you crack on making this an argument over Ireland.

I thought you liked a debate? 

I'm not on about ireland I'm asking why what putin is doing is wrong? 

The uk owes its wealth, as do you, due to its land grabs and war. 

I'm not even saying be ashamed by it, all I'm saying is stand by it and then respect other countries when they do the same thing.

• Like 1
Just now, gamerooster said:

I thought you liked a debate? 

I'm not on about ireland I'm asking why what putin is doing is wrong? 

The uk owes its wealth, as do you, due to its land grabs and war. 

I'm not even saying be ashamed by it, all I'm saying is stand by it and then respect other countries when they do the same thing.

You’ve been banging on about Ireland a lot considering you’re not on about Ireland. I’m not afraid to face up to uks history, I just know that using the Irish as the topic will lead to total shit.

Putin invaded a sovereign state for absolute bullshit reasons. That’s why it’s wrong, just like the uk has in the past. That was also wrong. What’s your point?

Do you honestly believe that the world today should and does carry on exactly the same as it did 100+ years ago? Like any war crime or illegal operation is proof that anything should be allowed to fly? The scale of shit that happened in the past makes WMDs in Iraq look f***ing saintly. And the world just took one big step back towards those times.

13 border guards on an island outpost facing Russian warships. Refuse to surrender so the warship flattens this tiny force with naval gunfire. Even the argies played fairer than that!

Merchant ships being attacked in the Black Sea.

Like I said, what rules the world tried to play by, are just going out the window completely. 

45 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

They killed innocent irish men women n kids, the schrapnel didnt discriminate it blasted through everybody

and england didn’t do the same ? what about iraq afghanistan we killed more civilians there than it’s ever did 

• Thanks 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3