Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

My very first word was ‘unconfirmed’!

It just struck me how young they looked. Genuinely expected the Russian forces to be the more experienced they had. Those boys look like conscripts.

Russia does have a history of using conscripted young lads to probe positions though ! 

• Like 1
Just now, Chid said:

Probably are, probably called a load up ready as cannon fodder  .. Lithuania are calling up conscripts at the moment , 

Yeah, I know conscription is the norm over in Eastern Europe. Especially when you think you’re about to be invaded, lol. I just expected Russia to be sending their more professional and experienced units for such a historic and important operation. Maybe these lads are…

1 hour ago, socks said:

I think you mean the other way around and I agree. Whilst the west have been worrying about pronouns and painting rainbows everywhere and depleting out military to a shadow of its former self the east have been rubbing hands and laughing at us. 

1000000% agree, the west killed itself whilst the other leaders from the east just sat back and waited until its so weak and divided then pounced, faggotry and self importance has ruined the west, it will fall like sodom and gomorah, God punished faggotry and poofery before and is ready to do so again

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Yeah, I know conscription is the norm over in Eastern Europe. Especially when you think you’re about to be invaded, lol. I just expected Russia to be sending their more professional and experienced units for such a historic and important operation. Maybe these lads are…

Communists ?

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

My very first word was ‘unconfirmed’!

It just struck me how young they looked. Genuinely expected the Russian forces to be the more experienced they had. Those boys look like conscripts.

More crisis actors on an MK ULTRA TV advert just before a McDonald's and...lol

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

More crisis actors on an MK ULTRA TV advert just before a McDonald's and...lol

No doubt pictures of Russian PoWs and downed Russian aircraft is a powerful propaganda piece for the Ukrainian resistance.

I’ll give you that much.

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m still trying to figure out who the goodies are an who are the baddies? throw some satanic rituals an using kids as food an my nut is proper fried now?

who gonna spell it out for me, whos the goodies, who’s gonna win? When is half time an will I have to go to work in Monday ?

Russia don’t want ?? to join nato as the U.S. will set up missiles ect I think that’s what it’s about 

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3