Russia Ukraine WW3

10 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

What would be the reasons for NOT??? 

I’m asking the questions me old mate ?

Also in the current landscape what futures do yous all see for your children/grand children in GREAT Britian 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Also in the current landscape what futures do yous all see for your children/grand children in GREAT Britian 

Do you believe that the UK would be better off under Russian occupation?  

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

18 minutes ago, kanny said:

Do you believe that the UK would be better off under Russian occupation?  

No, but its not a bed of roses under the current set of, corrupt, money grabbing, back stabbing, bunch that is in power or wants to get into power, The civil servant's are all as bad, About time we had a major change in our political system but the strange thing is that will never happen unless forced to, for one reason or another, revolution, Russian invasion, Alien invasion, Giant asteroid hitting us, One thing i know for sure is they will not be forced away from there trough without a fight. 

5 minutes ago, paulus said:

No, but its not a bed of roses under the current set of, corrupt, money grabbing, back stabbing, bunch that is in power or wants to get into power, The civil servant's are all as bad, About time we had a major change in our political system but the strange thing is that will never happen unless forced to, for one reason or another, revolution, Russian invasion, Alien invasion, Giant asteroid hitting us, One thing i know for sure is they will not be forced away from there trough without a fight. 

This

Edited by Bakerboy
4 minutes ago, paulus said:

So a no then ...I don't think anyone is claiming what we have is anyway near perfect but johnsons curtains pale into insignificance compared to putins palaces and super yachts ...not bad for a man on 100k a year ? 

0e2.jpg

• Like 2
18 hours ago, mC HULL said:

didn’t the ukrainian leader fail to sign a deal with europe (usa) and prefer to be with russia to trade which lead to a us backed overthrowing of said leader and a puppet put in power (zelensky) who then was bombing crimea killing innocent civilians which lead to russia going there 

any war anywere in the world usually has the usa orchestrating it 

The people of Ukraine organised mass protests against the Russian installed puppet Ukrainian  government.  This led to the war in Crimea and the current Russia special operations in the Ukraine.  No disputing that….. 

In the beginning when it was thought Russia would win the war in a few weeks….Ukraine wasn’t going to get any help from world leaders just sanctions and admonishments….now it’s all changed, changed utterly…Ukraine has become a cause celebrè in the world now, and it’s looking like Putin is fecked…..unless he goes the nuclear option….it will be interesting to see what China and India views are on that if it happens….

Sanctions are now putting Russia under serious pressure……

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, VOON said:

The people of Ukraine organised mass protests against the Russian installed puppet Ukrainian  government.  This led to the war in Crimea and the current Russia special operations in the Ukraine.  No disputing that….. 

In the beginning when it was thought Russia would win the war in a few weeks….Ukraine wasn’t going to get any help from world leaders just sanctions and admonishments….now it’s all changed, changed utterly…Ukraine has become a cause celebrè in the world now, and it’s looking like Putin is fecked…..unless he goes the nuclear option….it will be interesting to see what China and India views are on that if it happens….

Sanctions are now putting Russia under serious pressure……

you are nothing but a sheep mate you have absolutely no brain that can think for it’s self ffs lol 

the same kind mass protests that happened in syria libya etc all orchestrated by who ? 

here’s a piece about the president of ukraine Yanukovych was elected president in 2010, defeating Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko. The election was judged free and fair by international observers.[

when he wouldn’t do as he was told then the usa organised a coup as usual 

russia f****d the world lol europe and usa isn’t the world the rest of the word are with russia voon open your eyes 

china asia south america more are russia then against 

sanctions lol saudi are buying oil and selling it to the world 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

sanctions lol saudi are buying oil and selling it to the world 

Saudi has ALLWAYS bought REFINED oil products, petrol, diesel, etc, from around the world, including from Russia. 
There’s a reason for this, Saudi exports around a quarter of the worlds crude oil, but has little or no refining capacity, so re- imports some of the refined crude oil it exports , which it uses internally and also exports.

Its allways struck me as crazy, why not use some of their mega wealth to increase refining capacity ? I can’t answer that as it’s way, way above my understanding of economics and international relationships.

Saudi is buying a lot more Russian refined products right now, and there’s a reason for that, also….. it a lot cheaper !

Pure economics, not political, although the Americans aren’t to happy about it !

Cheers.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Saudi has ALLWAYS bought REFINED oil products, petrol, diesel, etc, from around the world, including from Russia. 
There’s a reason for this, Saudi exports around a quarter of the worlds crude oil, but has little or no refining capacity, so re- imports some of the refined crude oil it exports , which it uses internally and also exports.

Its allways struck me as crazy, why not use some of their mega wealth to increase refining capacity ? I can’t answer that as it’s way, way above my understanding of economics and international relationships.

Saudi is buying a lot more Russian refined products right now, and there’s a reason for that, also….. it a lot cheaper !

Pure economics, not political, although the Americans aren’t to happy about it !

Cheers.

so while saudi china india get cheap gas and oil 

we follow the usa impose sanctions and pay threw the nose for oil and gas that has us struggling 

sounds about right for the fools who control. us aye voon 

Ukrainians are cutting through the Russians like butter though …. Lol

???? "Kiev will never have enough people and equipment - the professional military has already died or been injured," - Ukrainian General Serhiy Melnyk

"The problem is that we will never have enough people and equipment. Because those who are professional soldiers ... are already exhausted, injured or recovering. Or they died. So we invite people without military experience and train them" , - said the commander of the troops in the Kharkiv region, Sergei Melnik, in an interview with the Spanish newspaper Pais.

40 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Ukrainians are cutting through the Russians like butter though …. Lol

???? "Kiev will never have enough people and equipment - the professional military has already died or been injured," - Ukrainian General Serhiy Melnyk

"The problem is that we will never have enough people and equipment. Because those who are professional soldiers ... are already exhausted, injured or recovering. Or they died. So we invite people without military experience and train them" , - said the commander of the troops in the Kharkiv region, Sergei Melnik, in an interview with the Spanish newspaper Pais.

Try going to the source  scotty instead of telegram snippets  ? 

ENGLISH.ELPAIS.COM

The commander of the Kharkiv region defends the need to bomb military targets on Russian soil...

• Like 1

rusia invaded ukrain for putins special opperations UKRAIN was no threat to the 2nd largest largest super power in the world  Yet putin thought he would go into a peacfull  country and take it with in a couple of days THAT WAS Over a year ago ZELENSKY a comedian decent family man  intune with his people Just a normal decent man  stood up to the plate and is acheving the imposible  Defending  the future of his country this war could stop today all putin has to do is get out of ukrain 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
23 minutes ago, tonyormy1 said:

rusia invaded ukrain for putins special opperations UKRAIN was no threat to the 2nd largest largest super power in the world  Yet putin thought he would go into a peacfull  country and take it with in a couple of days THAT WAS Over a year ago ZELENSKY a comedian decent family man  intune with his people Just a normal decent man  stood up to the plate and is acheving the imposible  Defending  the future of his country this war could stop today all putin has to do is get out of ukrain 

Why would he do that? Especially if as suggested, Ukraine will join NATO, No different to the Cuban missile crises. When the new regime took over in Ukraine it was written into there new constitution that there intension was join the EU and Ultimately NATO, 

16 minutes ago, paulus said:

Why would he do that? Especially if as suggested, Ukraine will join NATO, No different to the Cuban missile crises. When the new regime took over in Ukraine it was written into there new constitution that there intension was join the EU and Ultimately NATO, 

Because it's the sane choice? Overall Russia is a very poor country. They are losing revenue from oil and gas. They are losing young men that they can't afford to lose. (Based on their declining demographic.) To top it off it's likely when they do take Ukraine it's going to get worse for their young men. Because that's when you lads get involved. :gunsmilie:

Paulus you complain about corruption, and no one would deny it exist. But there are crooks in every walk of life.

In my opinion, if we all have made one mistake in the dealings with Russia. It's not having this war in 1983. The old Soviets were bad. But at least they were sane.

Edited by Mickey Finn

Twice last century, the west made the wrong decisions;

Patton wanted to defeat the Soviets at the end of WW2 when he had al the forces in theatre.

MacArthur wanted to nuke the Chinese during the Korean war.

Both requests blocked by politicians.

Just my opinion, of course.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3