Russia Ukraine WW3

14 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Because I think your uncle joe has been telling you bed stories 

While he's the greatest President ever, I don't actually listen to him. :whistling:

I mentioned some of my sources and provided a link to a video to help explain the situation.

All news and data can harbor a little bias. Networks and papers especially yours and mine are very suspect. But I find Good Times-Bad Times to be pretty reliable. They link their sources, and you can double check the data yourself.

If anyone you know is actually confused about where their loyalties should lie. Remind them that Vlad Putin has already commented that he could easily eliminate the UK with one nuclear strike. But the only real question is when this war is over, and Russia is defeated. Will you guys be answering to the Polish or the French. :icon_eek:

ATB

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

While he's the greatest President ever, I don't actually listen to him. :whistling:

I mentioned some of my sources and provided a link to a video to help explain the situation.

All news and data can harbor a little bias. Networks and papers especially yours and mine are very suspect. But I find Good Times-Bad Times to be pretty reliable. They link their sources, and you can double check the data yourself.

If anyone you know is actually confused about where their loyalties should lie. Remind them that Vlad Putin has already commented that he could easily eliminate the UK with one nuclear strike. But the only real question is when this war is over, and Russia is defeated. Will you guys be answering to the Polish or the French. :icon_eek:

ATB

Puttin would be doing us a favour if he blew the uk up and if he planned on invading the uk I reckon many people in the uk would help him rather than stand in his way …. Funny old world eh ??

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

Puttin would be doing us a favour if he blew the uk up and if he planned on invading the uk I reckon many people in the uk would help him rather than stand in his way …. Funny old world eh ??

DO YOU RECKON I FOR 1  WOUIDNT HESITATE  TO PUT A COUPLE [BANNED TEXT] PUTINS HEAD THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM  ARE ARE VERMIN

57 minutes ago, tonyormy1 said:

DO YOU RECKON I FOR 1  WOUIDNT HESITATE  TO PUT A COUPLE [BANNED TEXT] PUTINS HEAD THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM  ARE ARE VERMIN

Don’t think you’d have the minerals too pull the trigger big T 

• Haha 1

T.ME

?????️‍? In the Kremennaya direction, our soldiers found the bodies of militants from the "Gay...

Be a few on here joining the British battalion soon enough ??

?????️‍? In the Kremennaya direction, our soldiers found the bodies of militants from the "Gay battalion"

The slain gay wore a chevron with a unicorn on his uniform, and in his pocket, apparently, was a photograph with his boyfriend.

???? The situation in Artemovsk on April 18. In fact, the Armed Forces of Ukraine control only a little more than 10% of the city, while losing positions every day as a result of the offensive of Wagner PMC assault groups, which break into the enemy’s fierce defenses.

7826E5C7-89AE-44D2-980D-ECD6C2E2367C.png

T.ME

?????? US presidential candidate Robert Kennedy Jr. spoke frankly about the events in Ukraine on...

?????? US presidential candidate Robert Kennedy Jr. spoke frankly about the events in Ukraine on Fox News. In particular, he acknowledged that 300,000 Ukrainian servicemen had died in the country.

“No one talks about it, but 14,000 Ukrainian civilians, 300,000 military personnel died. Russians kill Ukrainians in the ratio of 7 to 1 or 8 to 1.” the politician said.

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3