Russia Ukraine WW3

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

trump be back in power soon it will end then and hopefully everyone with blinkers on will see it was the usa at fault again 

Q Anon much? lol

One has to be cautious when they say what Trump will or won't do. But I doubt he'll get elected President again. As Biden is pretty much doing everything trump tweeted about. (Tweeted about and never lifted a finger to do.) I don't really see the difference. Populist nonsense aside of course. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

Q Anon much? lol

One has to be cautious when they say what Trump will or won't do. But I doubt he'll get elected President again. As Biden is pretty much doing everything trump tweeted about. (Tweeted about and never lifted a finger to do.) I don't really see the difference. Populist nonsense aside of course. 

only someone with dog shit for brains would think biden is a better bet then trump lol 

biden is a retard with dementia ffs lol 

trump is hated by the deep state that is behind the corruption in that shitty country 

for good reason 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

only someone with dog shit for brains would think biden is a better bet then trump lol 

trump is hated by the deep state that is behind the corruption in that shitty country 

for good reason 

And the sheep state 

we’ve got an American voon and Sandy rolled into one …. May thee lord give us strength 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

for good reason 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

best thing the yanks could ever do is nuke thereself and do the world a favour lol

Wow, you're just about gone with it aren't you.

20230322_102411.jpg

• Haha 1
T.ME

Huge update on Ukraine War?? This story is just about the BIGGEST since the war...

Huge update on Ukraine War??

This story is just about the BIGGEST since the war began.

RADIO SILENCE FROM MSM

Why - because in retaliation to an attack on a Russian town, Russia used a hypersonic missile which took out a strategic underground bunker filled with NATO Chiefs.

30 minutes ago, scotty12 said:
T.ME

Huge update on Ukraine War?? This story is just about the BIGGEST since the war...

Huge update on Ukraine War??

This story is just about the BIGGEST since the war began.

RADIO SILENCE FROM MSM

Why - because in retaliation to an attack on a Russian town, Russia used a hypersonic missile which took out a strategic underground bunker filled with NATO Chiefs.

Are sure it wasn't Nato chefs?  As far as I'm aware Nato has one Chief,  Jens Staltenberg , was it him?  You got any names Scotty?

38 minutes ago, kanny said:

Are sure it wasn't Nato chefs?  As far as I'm aware Nato has one Chief,  Jens Staltenberg , was it him?  You got any names Scotty?

Seems your no clued up on your nato chiefs names …. Go find them then come back to me and I’ll let you know if your correct …. Google’s your best friend 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3