Russia Ukraine WW3

16 minutes ago, paulus said:

Why would he do that? Especially if as suggested, Ukraine will join NATO, No different to the Cuban missile crises. When the new regime took over in Ukraine it was written into there new constitution that there intension was join the EU and Ultimately NATO, 

i  agree Why would he do that and i also no thats  not going to happen and yet after all this time the payed private armys have yet to find a single nazi just how i see it as of now And not going down the history road to cathrine the great because i aint got a clue 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kanny said:

Try going to the source  scotty instead of telegram snippets  ? 

ENGLISH.ELPAIS.COM

The commander of the Kharkiv region defends the need to bomb military targets on Russian soil...

Rad the full thing and didn’t give me any more info a waste of 5 minutes of my time still struggling for man power and ammunition …. Take your blinkers off Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world why do you think the globalists are supplying them with so much ?? 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

you are nothing but a sheep mate you have absolutely no brain that can think for it’s self ffs lol 

the same kind mass protests that happened in syria libya etc all orchestrated by who ? 

here’s a piece about the president of ukraine Yanukovych was elected president in 2010, defeating Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko. The election was judged free and fair by international observers.[

when he wouldn’t do as he was told then the usa organised a coup as usual 

russia f****d the world lol europe and usa isn’t the world the rest of the word are with russia voon open your eyes 

china asia south america more are russia then against 

sanctions lol saudi are buying oil and selling it to the world 

Baa, Baa…..

WWW.ATLANTICCOUNCIL.ORG

Ukraine's 2004 Orange Revolution is often overlooked but it is worthy of more attention as one of the great geopolitical turning points of the early twenty-first...

5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

you are nothing but a sheep mate you have absolutely no brain that can think for it’s self ffs lol 

the same kind mass protests that happened in syria libya etc all orchestrated by who ? 

here’s a piece about the president of ukraine Yanukovych was elected president in 2010, defeating Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko. The election was judged free and fair by international observers.[

when he wouldn’t do as he was told then the usa organised a coup as usual 

russia f****d the world lol europe and usa isn’t the world the rest of the word are with russia voon open your eyes 

china asia south america more are russia then against 

sanctions lol saudi are buying oil and selling it to the world 

https://klitschko.com/en/news/our-love-life-freedom-stronger-hatred

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Twice last century, the west made the wrong decisions;

Patton wanted to defeat the Soviets at the end of WW2 when he had al the forces in theatre.

MacArthur wanted to nuke the Chinese during the Korean war.

Both requests blocked by politicians.

Just my opinion, of course.

Cheers.

Beat me to it there mate, You can also add the second Gulf war to that list as that would not have been needed if the politicians had lets the troops carry on to Bagdad. 

1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

Rad the full thing and didn’t give me any more info a waste of 5 minutes of my time still struggling for man power and ammunition …. Take your blinkers off Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world why do you think the globalists are supplying them with so much ?? 

The American state department still advises, no American company to do business with Ukraine because of the amount of corruption.

7 minutes ago, paulus said:

The American state department still advises, no American company to do business with Ukraine because of the amount of corruption.

no we’re is more corrupt then the usa

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

no we’re is more corrupt then the usa

Money and power are the precursors for corruption and greed and it will be this that ends humanities time on this earth, Not some alien invasion or asteroid strike. 

3 minutes ago, paulus said:

Money and power are the precursors for corruption and greed and it will be this that ends humanities time on this earth, Not some alien invasion or asteroid strike. 

id have to agree mate it will be the country that has been involved in war for the full time they have been a country that causes it aswell 

and that country isn’t north korea china or russia voon lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Twice last century, the west made the wrong decisions;

Patton wanted to defeat the Soviets at the end of WW2 when he had al the forces in theatre.

MacArthur wanted to nuke the Chinese during the Korean war.

Both requests blocked by politicians.

Just my opinion, of course.

Cheers.

These are just my opinions too. :thumbs:

Patton and Mac Authur? That's like asking the guard dogs what we should do about people walking down the street. Seriously, they were just doing their jobs. Just like the Politicians whose job it is to prevent war.

I think the generation you are talking about had enough placed on them. The generation after not so much. But, looking at what is walking around today. I think the Baby Boomers would have been a better choice and we were in a much better place for the fight.

If Russia actually punches themselves out in Ukraine. This entire conversation will be a moot point. Won't it?

1 minute ago, Mickey Finn said:

These are just my opinions too. :thumbs:

Patton and Mac Authur? That's like asking the guard dogs what we should do about people walking down the street. Seriously, they were just doing their jobs. Just like the Politicians whose job it is to prevent war.

I think the generation you are talking about had enough placed on them. The generation after not so much. But, looking at what is walking around today. I think the Baby Boomers would have been a better choice and we were in a much better place for the fight.

If Russia actually punches themselves out in Ukraine. This entire conversation will be a moot point. Won't it?

trump be back in power soon it will end then and hopefully everyone with blinkers on will see it was the usa at fault again 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3