Russia Ukraine WW3

19 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I think if the Russians invaded the U.K., there'd be a few rushing to greet them with cries of "tovarich, tovarich " ! ? !

Cheers.

RNLI would be launched to help them land, immigration would meet them off the boat to hand out food, clothing and direct them to suitable hotels while they are processed, HMRC would be in attendance to see if the odd oligarch was amongst their number, and a weird Lefty choir would welcome them with a rousing rendition of gosudarstvennyy gimn rossiyskoy federatsii, welcome to Londongrad tovarisch.

Edited by mackem
  • Haha 3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mackem said:

RNLI would be launched to help them land, immigration would meet them off the boat to hand out food, clothing and direct them to suitable hotels while they are processed, HMRC would be in attendance to see if the odd oligarch was amongst their number, and a weird Lefty choir would welcome them with a rousing rendition of gosudarstvennyy gimn rossiyskoy federatsii, welcome to Londongrad tovarisch.

And " bolshoyespasibo" for liberating us ! ?

Cheers.

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I think if the Russians invaded the U.K., there'd be a few rushing to greet them with cries of "tovarich, tovarich " ! ? !

Cheers.

I think they'd be presumed to be defecting....and if armed would be eliminated quick time, but seems unlikely. 

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

The Ukraine government is offering £1,000 a month, but I've heard of genuine contractors being offered £500 a day.

Cheers.

Was hoping to see my cousin at his Mam's funeral on Monday...they gave him a short  mention..he has his own private security company,has worked all over the middle East since he left the army after 22 yrs, currently in Iraq doing what he does...would like to of know his thoughts on this Ukraine shite?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, sandymere said:

Lordy u really are soaking up all of Putins Bot output ?

The average Russians national living in the uk aren't having sanctions on their  business or property just the oligarchs linked to Putin and Russian companies/banks etc in reply to the putins invasion of a sovereign state. I've spoken to two Russians in the UK this week,  both were against the invasion. 

As to the oligarchs living peacefully 

INEWS.CO.UK

Russian bodies will no doubt dismiss the plot behind the new BBC thriller, McMafia, Western propaganda, but...

.....my point still stands....millions and millions let in to the UK over decades, started by your lot and continued by labour lite (tories)....where do you think we should keep these refugees you now think we should take? 

Local Russian shop in our neardy town has shut down, tipping Russian vodka down the grid, meerkat off the TV. I know it sounds stupid but let's not pretend we are only turning on, or hurting, the rich Russians

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm just watching this on the various news channels........maternity hospital bombed, pregnant women and babies buried under the rubble.

Fake war ?????

If anyone replies to this saying it's fake, staged or done by the Ukrainians themselves as propaganda, please don't.

Just watch it and be appalled, like most people.

Cheers.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I'm just watching this on the various news channels........maternity hospital bombed, pregnant women and babies buried under the rubble.

Fake war ?????

If anyone replies to this saying it's fake, staged or done by the Ukrainians themselves as propaganda, please don't.

Cheers.

Its sickening mate, said before people are becoming so hateful that this is either deemed fake or simply dismissed as "their/our" fault for prodding the Russians....

I'm no geopolitical expert or have any great knowledge of warfare, but when woman and children are bombed in a maternity hospital the only reaction is to be appalled..surely??

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I've never said it's fake. I think putin is as big a cnut as Bush, Blair, Boris and Biden ?

.....and I've admitted I only get half a story as I avoid watching the news. I find not knowing stuff helps my mental health Tremendously 

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Its sickening mate, said before people are becoming so hateful that this is either deemed fake or simply dismissed as "their/our" fault for prodding the Russians....

So should we have prodded them ?

20 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I'm no geopolitical expert or have any great knowledge of warfare, but when woman and children are bombed in a maternity hospital the only reaction is to be appalled..surely??

True……but we do tend to be selective about it mate.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

This is what does me in mate, everyone’s appalled…..but they ain’t appalled enough to walk down the polling station in complete safety & comfort and change it are they……so they can’t be that f***ing appalled can they.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, sandymere said:
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Ukraine’s president says there are children under the wreckage

just putin playing to form. 

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The Russians saved Bashar al-Assad’s government. A trove of Russian Air Force recordings obtained by The Times...

Sickening. 

You vote for and support the people who have been making shit like this happen, actively seeking it out in fact…….YOU are sickening because you condone it and mandate it.

I don’t vote for these main party pricks who constantly look for war to feed their globalist goals…….

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

This is what does me in mate, everyone’s appalled…..but they ain’t appalled enough to walk down the polling station in complete safety & comfort and change it are they……so they can’t be that f***ing appalled can they.

What on earth has the Russians bombing a Ukrainian maternity hospital got to do with voting in the U.K. ?

Yes, I'm appalled at pregnant women and babies being bombed, and so should everyone else be ! 

Your " I'm just going to oppose everyone else " strategy is strange, but that's up to you, I'm not going to get into an argument.

I normally respect everyone's views, wether I agree with them or not, but in this instance there can't be any other view than be appalled.

You'll come back at  me, but I'll not be drawn in.?

Cheers.

• Like 7
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3