Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Idiots if you ask me. 

hook line and sinker for the fake war 

Ahh, only young lads who want to go and have a scrap……nothing wrong with that mate, fair play to them for doing what young blokes do.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, riohog said:

shut up fatty  .? were you in the boys brigade    

? didn’t have time for that rio to busy id stopped more hares by 15 then you have in 70 year ? you didn’t even get to the stage we’re you had a dog fit ? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Borr said:

Most are kids and conscripts, tales of primary school teachers, expected to go on a training exercise and then sent into battle, told they'd be greeted with a warm welcome as freedom fighters against Nazism , mental really. I do feel for the ruski youngsters stuck there , getting killed many absconding or surrendering , it's hard to get accurate numbers but saw one saying Ukraine said 11k russian troops dead and the guy said that won't be true it's more like 10k confirmed?. Anyway it's needless death on both sides by a seemingly illogical Putin....

id say the same if i’d just been captured mate ? 

On 03/03/2022 at 22:01, chartpolski said:

First question, he's a massive move from the usual line of succession in the Saudi Royal Family. It usually goes from son to son of Ibn Saud, unlike our succession that goes to the first born of the monarch. But the sons of Ibn Saud are all in their 80's or 90's so now they've decide to go to the next generation.

Him personally ? No, I don't know him, although I know some of his cousins. He seems to be switched on, possibly not with our western values, but a determination to bring Saudi Arabia into the present, in his view, which may not equate to "our views".

"The Sacred Sword of Arabia" ? Never heard of it, but the sword on the saudi flag along with the Arabic Shahada, is supposed to mean "There is only one God and Mohamed is his prophet" and athe sword , as far as I know is meant to defend that statement. On the Saudi emblem, the palm trees are meant to represent the farmers, and the crossed swords to represent the warriors.

Please don't think I'm an apologist for the Saudi regime, I'm not.

I lived there, my grandson lives there, and I have friends there and around the world.

Cheers.

3 hours ago, Francie said:

Can't load the video scotty so has that confirmed the conspiracy about the bio labs in Ukraine?

Sure does mate just another to tick off the list ??

• Like 1

Because its moving my guess is its a Russian Air defence system because they can only use them stationary,  I wonder whose giving them the nod that they are on the move ? ?

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Ukraine’s president says there are children under the wreckage

just putin playing to form. 

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The Russians saved Bashar al-Assad’s government. A trove of Russian Air Force recordings obtained by The Times...

Sickening. 

7 minutes ago, sandymere said:
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Ukraine’s president says there are children under the wreckage

just putin playing to form. 

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The Russians saved Bashar al-Assad’s government. A trove of Russian Air Force recordings obtained by The Times...

Sickening. 

your labour government you love are exactly the same sickening mate 

image.jpeg.aaa25043e66cbe164294b78e141d1059.jpeg

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3