Russia Ukraine WW3

It's a War yes/no ? There will be casualties ,always has always will eh?  I Don't mean to sound heartless but I don't personally give 2 fucks and won't give them another thought..my only concern is protecting and keeping safe my own family and friends,Not some f***ing shit,we have no control over...I think if folks stopped for a minute,and said and did the same,We wouldn't be in the shit we are in now...I learnt a long time ago ..you can't save all the fluffy animals or the  coloured/across the sea cousin's even the slightly off white ones...until they want saving themselves.....Worry about the things you can control?What we can do,is stop giving money to every little f***ing cause outside the UK and make enough noise so that Our/Us as the people of Britain are looked after and not fed lies from the parasites that run this country and further afield....clean up your own back yard first springs to mind before offering to clean every cnut else's...

There will be BIG LOSSES.....but even BIGGER FORTUNE'S to be made...

Just like the Covid....?

• Like 2

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BGD said:

Obviously fake :whistling:

Wherever this is.....it's been in that condition for years....certainly not just happened with people walking out of the ashes right now. The propaganda being put out today is obscene. Anyone can see that, just not many got the balls or courage to say it. It's got the 'Syrian' playbook written all over it and it's obvious.

3 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Wherever this is.....it's been in that condition for years....certainly not just happened with people walking out of the ashes right now.

Prove it

1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Prove that a 26 second clip from Twitter depicting a burnout building is actually 'Proof' that Russia bombed a hospital??

Wise up.

Russia by their own admission are shelling and dropping bombs on Ukraine, not that hard to believe that a hospital was hit whether accidentally or on purpose is it? Certainly more likely than the video being fake and no one being able to prove it

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

So should we have prodded them ?

True……but we do tend to be selective about it mate.

Should the Russians poison people in the UK and kill UK civilians in the process? For that there was no reaction.

Do any of us really know rhe reasons for this, is it a land grab, extending the Russian borders to touch the EU and Nato by proxy... are we all falling for the west have provoked this? f**k do I know... but we are where we are so to speak.

Selective yes, not that is right in anyway at all imo

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Borr said:

Thing is they do want to save themselves, with a tenacity. And some of these fellas obviously believe in their fight too...

Probably joined the army 20yr ago...jacked on the training or he was logistics/cooking core never saw no action....now he wants to be a war  hero??

2 minutes ago, BGD said:

Russia by their own admission are shelling and dropping bombs on Ukraine, not that hard to believe that a hospital was hit whether accidentally or on purpose is it? Certainly more likely than the video being fake and no one being able to prove it

It would take more than some random footage of burnt out cars and buildings for me to be sure of what the situation is and who is responsible. Too easy to get all excited and start becoming anti Russian and pro war. To ignore what's been going on in Ukraine since 2014 right up until today is to miss the point of what is actually going on. There's more to it than we think and than most people even know of basic eastern european history in the last 8 years.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, WILF said:

This is what does me in mate, everyone’s appalled…..but they ain’t appalled enough to walk down the polling station in complete safety & comfort and change it are they……so they can’t be that f***ing appalled can they.

mate  i really am thinking    you have compleatly lost it ,     ffs  go and have a lie down    .  

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3