Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

That’s one of my points really. The easy answer is ‘a NATO member’, but do people really give anymore of a f**k about Estonia than they do Ukraine? Even though they’re a NATO member, in that event, are people really willing to stand up?

Kaliningrad is the "fly in the ointment" .

If Russia invaded Lithuania on the pretext of protecting Kaliningrad from Lithuanian aggression would NATO risk nuclear war ?

Cheers.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I hear the arguments in favour of Putin's actions. I feel we just fundamentally disagree so no point in thrashing it out.

What I would say then, is at what point for you all is the line drawn? There's an assumption that it ends with Ukraine, and hopefully it does. But having taken the Crimean peninsula and now in the process of the rest of Ukraine, if he continues then where do those of you with him stand on action?

Hypothetically if he invades the baltics (NATO members)? Or the non-NATO Nordics? What about placing offensive strike weapons in occupied Ukraine? The examples are infinite of course, but where is the line drawn? At the channel?

He hasn’t got the capability to do any of that has he mate, other than place stuff in Ukraine when he wins and occupies the gaff.

Its not even a question.

I don’t want Ebola but I’m not particularly worried if it’s ravaging the Congo ?

As I know I absolutely don’t need to tell you, the USA has 9 carrier strikes groups, each of which is capable of wiping out a small country !…….Russia don’t even have 1 !

Peer on Peer it’s not even a contest is it?……in the event of nuclear it matters little to any of us, there will be f**k all to fight over and we will all be dead ! Lol ? 

Edited by WILF
9 minutes ago, sandymere said:
INEWS.CO.UK

Russia's second largest bank, VTB, has been granted a 30-day exemption for clients to close...

It's where  Boris mates have their  money.

Or their aim is to hurt the machine not the people ...

1 hour ago, WILF said:

He hasn’t got the capability to do any of that has he mate, other than place stuff in Ukraine when he wins and occupies the gaff.

Its not even a question.

I don’t want Ebola but I’m not particularly worried if it’s ravaging the Congo ?

As I know I absolutely don’t need to tell you, the USA has 9 carrier strikes groups, each of which is capable of wiping out a small country !…….Russia don’t even have 1 !

Peer on Peer it’s not even a contest is it?……in the event of nuclear it matters little to any of us, there will be f**k all to fight over and we will all be dead ! Lol ? 

I think you’re miles off mate tbh. I think he could very well attack and annex Baltic territory. He doesn’t need carrier strike groups (he does have one shit one), it’s on his doorstep and a huge amount of armour is what he would need and has. The Russian military has been underwhelming but it isn’t incapable of further conquest.

It was a simple enough question I thought. If he does do any more would you back leathering him or not?

No is an acceptable answer, lol. So is, not sure tbh.

Edited by Born Hunter
2 hours ago, socks said:

Nobody wants a war but we cannot let putin just keep on sacking countries otherwise Russia will become a very rich and powerful nation and when that happens we are fukced and it will be far to late to do anything about it. We have seen what’s happened to this country by not stopping the creeping migration from third world countries and allowing the liberals to infiltrate our education system. We can’t do the same with putin. 

Well said ?

To many wanna be oligarchs on here ???

Edited by waltjnr
5 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

What countries is Putin meant to be sacking exactly? 

Where has he stated he even wants to 'take' Ukraine? 

Alot of folk ignoring what's actually been going on in Ukraine since 2014?

Did he state he was going to "take" Crimea? No.....but he did.... Georgia ? Again he did.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I think you’re miles off mate tbh. I think he could very well attack and annex Baltic territory. He doesn’t need carrier strike groups (he does have one shit one), it’s on his doorstep and a huge amount of armour is what he would need and has. The Russian military has been underwhelming but it isn’t incapable of further conquest.

It was a simple enough question I thought. If he does do any more would you back leathering him or not?

No is an acceptable answer, lol. So is, not sure tbh.

We’d have to leather him if he enters a NATO country, simple as that.

Non nato states…..couldn’t care less.

Is he the villain, if he is then he isn’t alone mate.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

We’d have to leather him if he enters a NATO country, simple as that.

Non nato states…..couldn’t care less.

Is he the villain, if he is then he isn’t alone mate.

Thank you. I've no smart argument against your answer, lol. Just curious.

Personally, I wouldn't want us to sit by and see Finland or Sweden invaded or attacked. But I think in the event of that, shit would be well and truly sideways and there really wouldn't be much in it.

Tbh the new buzz phrase is 'grey zone war' aka 'below the threshold attack', and I think we're going to see a lot of this over the coming years. There are clear red lines that we need to be sure of and enforce, but there is a lot of scope for competition and attack below those. It's in this grey zone that the rules get murky.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

What countries is Putin meant to be sacking exactly? 

Where has he stated he even wants to 'take' Ukraine? 

Alot of folk ignoring what's actually been going on in Ukraine since 2014?

So what’s he doing then ? Paving the way for a fukcing tea party ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3