Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

WWW.EXPRESS.CO.UK

The Ministry of Defence has urged caution when it comes to drawing firm conclusions about the...

Who would have guessed eh lol 

fair game for the ruskies to invade the British isle and do us all a favour ???

Edited by scotty12
  • Like 2

get ready for battle defend our lands for king and country 

Rules For Thee But Not For Me: King Charles just gave his royal assent to new UK laws that allow gene-edited foods to go unlabeled — despite having a personal, strictly organic food supply for himself ☝️☝️☝️

E58CCAD1-0700-4C6B-826A-B83F71ED873E.jpeg

Edited by scotty12
10 hours ago, scotty12 said:

get ready for battle defend our lands for king and country 

Rules For Thee But Not For Me: King Charles just gave his royal assent to new UK laws that allow gene-edited foods to go unlabeled — despite having a personal, strictly organic food supply for himself ☝️☝️☝️

E58CCAD1-0700-4C6B-826A-B83F71ED873E.jpeg

Feed the peasants shite while charley boy eats the best #fuckyouarles#fuckthewef

Eat your bugs

Edited by Francie,
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

he’s been laughing at them from the start 

how the fack a country that couldn’t defeat iraq and a country still in’s the middle ages afghanistan  think they will defeat russia and china in comical  

the military industrial complex will be sick there smart bombs aren’t battle tested and good lol no money for them 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

how the fack a country that couldn’t defeat iraq and a country still in’s the middle ages afghanistan  think they will defeat russia and china in comical  

the military industrial complex will be sick there smart bombs aren’t battle tested and good lol no money for them 

What country couldn’t defeat Iraq ?

Cheers.

• Thanks 2
19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

remind me how well Russia did defeating the Mujahideen in Afghanistan 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

We trained them though, After the Russians withdrew, We left them to there own devices, They went back to the poppy trade after we stopped financing them,  They then became the Taliban, So its all our fault Lol, 

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Blokes on horseback taking their helicopters out of the sky.... but Russia great USA shit! Lol

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, paulus said:

We trained them though, After the Russians withdrew, We left them to there own devices, They went back to the poppy trade after we stopped financing them,  They then became the Taliban, So its all our fault Lol, 

We've trained the Ukrainians as well...its gone on a lot longer than Putin hoped for, that's for certain...

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Yeah but Stallone and Crenna made the big difference ! LOL !

Cheers.

I laid that one for Mc Hull... too quick fingered mate! ?

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

What country couldn’t defeat Iraq ?

Cheers.

there were about 50 countrys fighting iraq not just the usa and to be fair they accomplished there aim to kill saddam and get the oil back been sold in us dollars

but they never brought democracy lol or left it a better place then when they started 

10 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

We've trained the Ukrainians as well...its gone on a lot longer than Putin hoped for, that's for certain...

I believe Putin`s plan was to take Kiev and put in his own government but the Wests intervention stopped that. His next option is to take land in the south to create a buffer zone between Ukraine and Russia,

As for trained, i watched a documentary by a journalist who was embedded with a motor platoon. They found a Russian tank parked up in a small wooded area using a drone,. They tried with both 3 and 6 inch motors multiple times, Not even close despite having the GPS coordinates of the tank, The tank commander never even bothered to move his tank, Lol, 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3