Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

What is it now me old mate is sex trafficking and organ harvesting not a thing ?

undoubtedly 

however , it’s also not the thing to be spuriously posting about from what you could claim to be highly highly unrealisable sources is it ? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

undoubtedly 

however , it’s also not the thing to be spuriously posting about from what you could claim to be highly highly unrealisable sources is it ? 

yeah mate I’m sure the man was just making it up for a bit of propaganda …..

they say child sex trafficking is now on par with the drugs trade if not bigger 

So where do these kids and there organs come from ? What sort of places could you fetch them ? 

it happens but it doesn’t happen ? It’s all a bit far fetched but it isn’t what’s it to be 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

undoubtedly 

like our media ? reporting what’s happening in france as been about the pension age lol

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

like our media ? reporting what’s happening in france as been about the pension age lol

? made a vow to myself not to get involved with your debatable debating talents , and that posts not enough to inflict self listing on myself for broken promises . 

however there you go again with your nonsensical whataboutery where you bounce round topics to placate your skewed illogical self righteous man of the world arguments. 

Unsure what France quite has to do with what Scottie and I were discussing , but for the present , and likely most of the foreseeable future , it’s out to you . 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, scotty12 said:

f***ing hell this posts a blast from the past mind we had the hunting life’s dads army telling us Russia never had the means or technology for current war fare and little old Ukraine was kicking their arss …..   ????

the times they are a changing ….

Bakhmut will fall any time soon lol...how longs it been?  And how's the big winter offensive gone?

59 minutes ago, kanny said:

Bakhmut will fall any time soon lol...how longs it been?  And how's the big winter offensive gone?

It’s not the PlayStation mate doesn’t happen in a matter of days ffs lol. 
Russia are going about their business without doing damage limitation and trying to  keep the civilians casualties to a bare minimum  …. Media has been reporting that there blowing up schools and hospitals ect when Infact that’s where the Ukrainian troops were holding up base 

was a video the other week of the news channels reporting that Russians were sending missles into Kiev and blowing the place up, a civilian who was staying there made a video out of his window of the exact place that was meant to have been destroyed all looking perfectly fine still intact lol …. 

now where or when have we seen that old tactic before ?? 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, scotty12 said:
RUMBLE.COM

Russian soldiers are claiming that they’ve made a hideous discovery inside Ukraine, where they say...

Ukraine Is Farming Children in Factories for Elite Pedophiles

Russian soldiers are claiming that they’ve made a hideous discovery inside Ukraine, where they say that children between the ages of 2 and 7 are being raised in factory farm conditions before the attractive ones are sold as sex slaves to elite pedophiles and those who don’t find buyers are “carved up like discarded waste” as their organs are harvested and sold for use at European and Israeli transplant centers.

In video footage from the frontlines of the Russo-Ukrainian War, a visibly emotional Russian officer describes children being treated as if they are “livestock, piglets, or rabbits” by their Ukrainian captors around the town of Izium, where the discovery of a commercial scale child organ harvesting factory was reported.

You must be smoking some wild shit to believe even half the stuff you post ffs ??

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

? made a vow to myself not to get involved with your debatable debating talents , and that posts not enough to inflict self listing on myself for broken promises . 

however there you go again with your nonsensical whataboutery where you bounce round topics to placate your skewed illogical self righteous man of the world arguments. 

Unsure what France quite has to do with what Scottie and I were discussing , but for the present , and likely most of the foreseeable future , it’s out to you . 

common sense isn’t all that common aye stiff lol

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TOMO said:

What is it abouts mc 

macron using powers to pass bills without a vote in there parliament 

it’s not how a democracy works is it 

it’s how a commy country with sandy in power would go about things 

french with more backbone then the english man who would a thought mate 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 4
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3