Deleting account?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just warming 2 him then 

I chat shit while I'm hunting or a graft or having a shit on bog,I used to be out 24/7 and that's no lie I literally lamped and mooched to my hearts content these days its abit harder working family e

Wise up..he was a complete cxck in every way of life...and your not much better... Talk complete and utter bollox regarding lurchers..unless it a saluki cross and even then your a complete blabber mou

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

TBH He gave has good has he got regarding comments about him and was a good poster regarding entertainment value. I have in the past knocked about and hunted with lads from his village of Goldthorpe and taking the piss and being wind up merchants has been second nature to them.

He was ok. Shame on those slagging the bloke off behind his back eh, when he's not here to defend himself. Fuk sake get a life 

• Like 4
51 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

TBH He gave has good has he got regarding comments about him and was a good poster regarding entertainment value. I have in the past knocked about and hunted with lads from his village of Goldthorpe and taking the piss and being wind up merchants has been second nature to them.

he always got the threads rolling great entertainment value you need the grebs of this world on the site ?

• Like 5
55 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

He was ok. Shame on those slagging the bloke off behind his back eh, when he's not here to defend himself. Fuk sake get a life 

I called him a wanker  and told him he was one of the reason this place has gone down hill these last few years and those who say feck all are worse by letting pricks like greb ruin our forum.Fcuk him and fcuk his supporters :feck:as wankers is just about the best they can get at being and i hope he never returns as he had.has NOTHING  to contribute in a positive way..

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

he always got the threads rolling great entertainment value you need the grebs of this world on the site ?

You need the Grebs of the world to not take things so fekin seriously and lighten up a bit with all the shite we have had to put up with the last two year.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

You need the Grebs of the world to not take things so fekin seriously and lighten up a bit with all the shite we have had to put up with the last two year.

I disagree. 
he has spammed this place with utter drivel for too long, making threads unreadable as he went. To top it off he was a dangerous c**t goading people into giving info etc. Not to be trusted at all. 
That prick is not needed, anywhere. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

I made it clear to him on many occasions that he was odd and below average intelligence. Seemed to enjoy the attention. Greb is the type of person that will delete his account and then create a new one straight away......just for the excitement of it, thinking he's really undercover!lol 

He'll be back......

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Wise up..he was a complete cxck in every way of life...and your not much better... Talk complete and utter bollox regarding lurchers..unless it a saluki cross and even then your a complete blabber mouth ... Do you wear a colostomy bag... because you couldn't hold your piss ... Another clown ?....

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
53 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Wise up..he was a complete cxck in every way of life...and your not much better... Talk complete and utter bollox regarding lurchers..unless it a saluki cross and even then your a complete blabber mouth ... Do you wear a colostomy bag... because you couldn't hold your piss ... Another clown ?....

Just warming 2 him then 

• Haha 10
1 hour ago, stop.end said:

Bloody hell you alright bum hole who’s upset ya? 

5 hours ago, Mother_Mary said:

I disagree. 
he has spammed this place with utter drivel for too long, making threads unreadable as he went. To top it off he was a dangerous c**t goading people into giving info etc. Not to be trusted at all. 
That prick is not needed, anywhere. 

Fly grass we call em sort 

• Like 1

Strange man grab, on here 24/7 getting all argumentative.it’s the reason I don’t get here much ,too much back chat and relentless bollox. I love a good crack work on building sites so we wind each other up  all day everyday. I suppose it’s different on a forum as typing words can comes across different if your not face to face.I honestly think he thought he  was the dogs bollox but hey ho .I’m sure he will be back butting in on every thread .

• Like 1