Deleting account?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just warming 2 him then 

I chat shit while I'm hunting or a graft or having a shit on bog,I used to be out 24/7 and that's no lie I literally lamped and mooched to my hearts content these days its abit harder working family e

Wise up..he was a complete cxck in every way of life...and your not much better... Talk complete and utter bollox regarding lurchers..unless it a saluki cross and even then your a complete blabber mou

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, stop.end said:

That's cos his saluki is already on the trot? 

Once it catches game il ring the trapper in the next village just to get it back! ?

yawn ? 

you don’t even know of out descent you could borrow pretender ? 

most likely the village f***ing idiot

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

yawn ? 

you don’t even know of out descent you could borrow pretender ? 

most likely the village f***ing idiot

While you're wearing cushty house pumps... I'm pulling on the chainsaw boots making a few sarnies...to go ping a few rats with the NV  and AA S510  on a contract job... No running dogs tonight... Or this last week..?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

While you're wearing cushty house pumps... I'm pulling on the chainsaw boots making a few sarnies...to go ping a few rats with the NV  and AA S510  on a contract job... No running dogs tonight... Or this last week..?

you borrowed the 510 ? easier to borrow then a good dog aye stop end 

i’ll stick to the saluki of the pcp world good old weihrauch hw 100 and a thermal ? me pal borrowed me add on ? 

but it’s the cushty slippers tonight for me had hard day same again tomorrow then walk out sunday you most likely sat in a chair in a motor similar to the arm chair you usually hunt from ? 2B3383D5-67A2-4889-9A3E-C0FECEDEF13C.jpeg.ffd632366651de1b68e65fe8dd7df844.jpeg 

56 minutes ago, stop.end said:

?     ?     eh?!

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you borrowed the 510 ? easier to borrow then a good dog aye stop end 

i’ll stick to the saluki of the pcp world good old weihrauch hw 100 and a thermal ? me pal borrowed me add on ? 

but it’s the cushty slippers tonight for me had hard day same again tomorrow then walk out sunday you most likely sat in a chair in a motor similar to the arm chair you usually hunt from ? 2B3383D5-67A2-4889-9A3E-C0FECEDEF13C.jpeg.ffd632366651de1b68e65fe8dd7df844.jpeg 

Part timer, you want the st not the kt, unless you is a 'borrower!!'   ?

• Haha 1