Deleting account?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just warming 2 him then 

I chat shit while I'm hunting or a graft or having a shit on bog,I used to be out 24/7 and that's no lie I literally lamped and mooched to my hearts content these days its abit harder working family e

Wise up..he was a complete cxck in every way of life...and your not much better... Talk complete and utter bollox regarding lurchers..unless it a saluki cross and even then your a complete blabber mou

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It looks like the dog is still in town, you're all scared to death to lose me according to Bosun.

I don’t mind you greb tbh you crack me up you get under the skin of some of the crazy fools on here that think they sit on a high horse it’s been entertaining to watch to be honest 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

It looks like the dog is still in town, you're all scared to death to lose me according to Bosun.

f**k me greb you ain’t got much will power have you. Puts a post up 20hours ago asking how to leave. Still on here 18 hours later posting. You may as well keep your account you will only join again before weekend.

i don’t get these I want to leave attention grabbing posts.

• Like 1