its getting beyond a joke now

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bottom line is,...You either use your dogs, or you don't use your dogs,...? I have plenty of places that I can walk over, and hunt , 'proper'.....it is not a problem.... But, for most young

that and mobile phones  and posting photos on the internet fkd the job proper  ,,

It’s only going to get worse and it all started from the next generation driving the fields and damaging stuff.So blame them mate as they have been doing it now long enough.And if you look when the ba

Posted Images

8 hours ago, dytkos said:

Thats the spirit! ?

Cheers, D.

Best way to be D no point in getting upset time to embrace evolve an overcome As they say modern solution for a modern problem. Think there’s time for one last dog in the game don’t you think?

1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

Not really into hare coursing but just watching the little whip lurchers run a hare has to be the ultimate event whether they catch or not. If these anti's actually saw this in real life they would overturn the ban and be banging mC Hull's door down for a pup. ?

They'd be going for kebab meat and chips with Greb as well 

There'd be nowt a matter

• Haha 2

Just out of curiosity do any of you lads who are bang at it and are in workplaces with a number of other people ever talk about your escapades with the dogs and such like when i were down the pit a few of the old boys i worked with would always ask me about my poaching escapades over the weekend and even in the 90s when i was hod carrying working for a well known house builder a few lads on site would ask for venison and other game and ask about any run ins with keeper's and such like. The place i work now i would not even tell them if i shot a squirrel with the catapult.

7 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Just out of curiosity do any of you lads who are bang at it and are in workplaces with a number of other people ever talk about your escapades with the dogs and such like when i were down the pit a few of the old boys i worked with would always ask me about my poaching escapades over the weekend and even in the 90s when i was hod carrying working for a well known house builder a few lads on site would ask for venison and other game and ask about any run ins with keeper's and such like. The place i work now i would not even tell them if i shot a squirrel with the catapult.

Never get asked about the runner. But always asking how the hounds are going 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Rastafari stand alone

• Haha 2

I sell what I don't use myself to neighbours but used to take stuff to work at me old place . Wouldn't dream of saying anything to bunch I work with now but then again they don't understand a word I'm saying anyhow lol ?

• Like 2

I try to limit the number of people who know I’ve got running dogs to be honest. A lot of folk think I go lamping with the rifle. Don’t really associate much with many non country people. Big dog never gets walked in the day light. Use technology to limit my exposure. Know my ground and where it’s over looked, the routes in and out etc. Have a routine with catches. Probably get a wee bit ott at times. On my hands and knees in the dark last night scrubbing out a blood trail with dirt ? 

Edited by SheepChaser
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I try to limit the number of people who know I’ve got running dogs to be honest. A lot of folk think I go lamping with the rifle. Don’t really associate much with many non country people. Big dog never gets walked in the day light. Use technology to limit my exposure. Know my ground and where it’s over looked, the routes in and out etc. Have a routine with catches. Probably get a wee bit ott at times. On my hands and knees in the dark last night scrubbing out a blood trail with dirt ? 

The Ray Grylls of the lamping fraternity 

:ninja:

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I tek it a stage further I disguise mesen as a man in daylight then at night I let it all hang out