its getting beyond a joke now

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

The whole thing, you ain’t daft nor silly, let’s just say if you can’t say what your saying without not actually saying it, why say it ?? you tried to make yourself look good there, either that or you made a boo boo an wrote like one them so called coursers your slaying mate. Not gonna argue about it  as I’m too busy, it just made me laugh ? 

Done the same thing as the night coursers that he was saying or angry about early on in the post as well wonder if he drove the land lol the irony hey…

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bottom line is,...You either use your dogs, or you don't use your dogs,...? I have plenty of places that I can walk over, and hunt , 'proper'.....it is not a problem.... But, for most young

that and mobile phones  and posting photos on the internet fkd the job proper  ,,

It’s only going to get worse and it all started from the next generation driving the fields and damaging stuff.So blame them mate as they have been doing it now long enough.And if you look when the ba

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Been out all morning whilst you where talking about killing THINGS an blood smears an being a dog owning ninja, but skating folk who do same. No dig just the truth, but I’ll leave you to it, I’m away to take kids to clubs before work ?? 

I’ve been out all day to mate funnily enough ? and how was I slating folk who do the same ? Lad asked a question and I answered. The blood smear thing was an amusing thought that I’d never had before. Not something I’ve ever thought about and a good way to get noticed. You’re the biggest sh*t stirrer on here but everyone has their place. Enjoy your evening ! 

74C509FE-2A4B-4BC3-959F-0798457BF445.jpeg

• Haha 1
Just now, poxon said:

Done the same thing as the night coursers that he was saying or angry about early on in the post as well wonder if he drove the land lol the irony hey…

Ps I don’t want to argue just think it’s funny to watch a clever guy sound more foolish than myself 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, poxon said:

How have I done the same thing you monumental bell end ? Your like one of them sad kids at school who always pipes up from the back after someone else has said something ? So come on tell me exactly what I’ve been doing that I’ve been slating folk for ? Please do tell. 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye make a statement, I’ll take a pic ? you need to act your age ?‍♂️  An they ain’t my rabbits, unless your coming in my jobs an interfering my wage then I couldn’t give a fcuk if you lamp rabbits, kill things, or set your dirty dredds in fire for a pic, an like I said you know where I am, I know your pals all chat, so come an make a statement if you want( your pals will also tell you I’m not rude I’ll make anybody a brew ?

What you going to do, ask him to show you how to catch a rabbit with ya dog? ?

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye make a statement, I’ll take a pic ? you need to act your age ?‍♂️  An they ain’t my rabbits, unless your coming in my jobs an interfering my wage then I couldn’t give a fcuk if you lamp rabbits, kill things, or set your dirty dredds in fire for a pic, an like I said you know where I am, I know your pals all chat, so come an make a statement if you want( your pals will also tell you I’m not rude I’ll make anybody a brew ?

I don’t understand this “come and make a statement thing” ? and I know you are in Yorkshire in the dales. That is it ? and thank you, mine is black no sugar. 

5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I don’t understand this “come and make a statement thing” ? and I know you are in Yorkshire in the dales. That is it ? and thank you, mine is black no sugar. 

He doesn't have much human contact mate, he's always asking strangers to call to his for a cupper and tell him hunting stories. 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

You said, I’ll come take a pic of your rabbits, that’s making a statement ain’t it,  or why say it, your wanna argue here.  I’m not it that simple, I clicked on here read a load a threads an had a laugh at your hypocrisy, that’s it, you wanna keep arguin cos your bored, I got shit to do, I suggest you argue, chat flirt or what ever it is you wanna do with grebb, he seems as sad lonely an desperate for attention as you, give me a shout when your up here with your camera? 

My hypocrisy? I am happy to take shit from folk but only if it makes some sense. Poxon does it all the time, has a dig but can’t actually back it with any evidence. You love digging at folk it’s just how you are. 

We all have shit to do mate. 

C527BCBC-1F72-47B9-9368-FA40D5D7C9FF.jpeg