its getting beyond a joke now

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bottom line is,...You either use your dogs, or you don't use your dogs,...? I have plenty of places that I can walk over, and hunt , 'proper'.....it is not a problem.... But, for most young

that and mobile phones  and posting photos on the internet fkd the job proper  ,,

It’s only going to get worse and it all started from the next generation driving the fields and damaging stuff.So blame them mate as they have been doing it now long enough.And if you look when the ba

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, poxon said:

Ok you skinny legged scruffy little ball bag ?you were upset earlier on this post saying about lads diving on to land damaging gates breaking the law courseing at night posting shit from farming sites to justify your claim but your there doing the same thing as them I’m not saying your ramming gates but you breaking the law looking for shit to run dogs that’s not legal so your the same as them I’ve not said your slating folk what I’m say is your a hypocrite an your opinion is great especially when you go all wise an full of Lurcher wisdom one minute then the next you go full lurcher world retard the next 

so have I’ve got this straight a criminal getting upset over another criminals commiting the same criminal activity ended goal but one was stupid enough to try an morse code it over the inteweb but tell everyone he’s clever not to let anyone know is activities because he’s that clever 

I’m still jogging on??

Kin el P, it's friday, and in the words of the great 'rambo',  let it go, ...... LET   IT   GO!   ? ?

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, poxon said:

Ok you skinny legged scruffy little ball bag ?you were upset earlier on this post saying about lads diving on to land damaging gates breaking the law courseing at night posting shit from farming sites to justify your claim but your there doing the same thing as them I’m not saying your ramming gates but you breaking the law looking for shit to run dogs that’s not legal so your the same as them I’ve not said your slating folk what I’m say is your a hypocrite an your opinion is great especially when you go all wise an full of Lurcher wisdom one minute then the next you go full lurcher world retard the next 

so have I’ve got this straight a criminal getting upset over another criminals commiting the same criminal activity ended goal but one was stupid enough to try an morse code it over the inteweb but tell everyone he’s clever not to let anyone know is activities because he’s that clever 

I’m still jogging on??

You really are a thick f*cker ? when did i ever moan about anyone breaking the law ?? I said that people associate the word “coursing” these days (people as in non hunting folk) who lads driving the fields, smashing gates, damaging stuff and throwing dogs out of a motor. I then used that post from a farming forum to highlight this in discussion with charts this fact. And that normal dog lad get caught up in the x fire. So I was out on foot and last night I was on perm ? so how am I a hypocrite. Course I poach, I just don’t bring it on top by smashing stuff up and acting like an idiot ? so no you’re not correct you’re just clueless ? and I didn’t even slate lad for smashing stuff up just said that’s why we all getting such grief these days. Do me a favour and learn to read it might help you ? 

11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Strange, like on a hunting site but don’t hunt, that kinda strange?

I've done more hunting than you've had hot dinners, again, strange. 

You've always been a cnut for it, some folk might not remember but some of us do. ?

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

You really are a thick f*cker ? when did i ever moan about anyone breaking the law ?? I said that people associate the word “coursing” these days (people as in non hunting folk) who lads driving the fields, smashing gates, damaging stuff and throwing dogs out of a motor. I then used that post from a farming forum to highlight this in discussion with charts this fact. And that normal dog lad get caught up in the x fire. So I was out on foot and last night I was on perm ? so how am I a hypocrite. Course I poach, I just don’t bring it on top by smashing stuff up and acting like an idiot ? so no you’re not correct you’re just clueless ? and I didn’t even slate lad for smashing stuff up just said that’s why we all getting such grief these days. Do me a favour and learn to read it might help you ? 

Ok mate ?? I’ll show my self the door 

152C3774-8F0E-42DC-98EC-020319C5406B.jpeg

• Haha 1