its getting beyond a joke now

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bottom line is,...You either use your dogs, or you don't use your dogs,...? I have plenty of places that I can walk over, and hunt , 'proper'.....it is not a problem.... But, for most young

that and mobile phones  and posting photos on the internet fkd the job proper  ,,

It’s only going to get worse and it all started from the next generation driving the fields and damaging stuff.So blame them mate as they have been doing it now long enough.And if you look when the ba

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Yeah well sounds a rum do whatever it were 

Got a bit spooked cos the Mrs came in from walking the dogs one day and said did you catch tht thing the other night at x spot. I was like uhhh yes ? Then she informed me I’d left a large blood smear down a track ? 

14 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Got a bit spooked cos the Mrs came in from walking the dogs one day and said did you catch tht thing the other night at x spot. I was like uhhh yes ? Then she informed me I’d left a large blood smear down a track ? 

Ah need 2 start carrying a tub a cillit bang

• Haha 5
13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Can you teach me this code you talk ??

I'm actually laughing like f**k here, katch!  ?.

Until I joined this site in 2010, I'd never in my life heard of 90% of all the 'secret code words' that get used on here regularly!  ? ?

5 hours ago, shaaark said:

I'm actually laughing like f**k here, katch!  ?.

Until I joined this site in 2010, I'd never in my life heard of 90% of all the 'secret code words' that get used on here regularly!  ? ?

You think it’s secret code to say “my Mrs said “did you catch that thing at x spot” which translates to ...‘either way it wouldn’t mean f**k all to you and it’s hardly nudge nudge wink wink stuff is it ? 

I didn’t realise I’d used some oft used code / you guys couldn’t work out basic English ? 

Edited by SheepChaser
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You think it’s secret code to say “my Mrs said “did you catch that thing at x spot” which translates to “did you catch that roe in the field where the old badger set is”‘either way it wouldn’t mean f**k all to you and it’s hardly nudge nudge wink wink stuff is it ? 

I didn’t realise I’d used some oft used code / you guys couldn’t work out basic English ? 

Chill out ffs, sheepy.  That wasn't aimed at you, katchum's comment just reminded me of all the code words used on here lol.

Oh yeah, you're a pretty well educated fella, you can test me on my grasp of english language, if you so desire.  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

The whole thing, you ain’t daft nor silly, let’s just say if you can’t say what your saying without not actually saying it, why say it ?? you tried to make yourself look good there, either that or you made a boo boo an wrote like one them so called coursers your slaying mate. Not gonna argue about it  as I’m too busy, it just made me laugh ? 

How was I trying to look good ? It’s too nice a day to deal with your pointless digs mate. Get your dogs out, you might enjoy it ? 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Too much time? I bet you been in here longer an posted more than me today, you keep blowing smoke up your own arse tho, no worries to me ??‍♂️

That’s probably because I can multi task ? mate you been exactly the same for years. No drama but people in glass houses and all that ......

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

How was I trying to look good ? It’s too nice a day to deal with your pointless digs mate. Get your dogs out, you might enjoy it ? 

Best ignore him mate he's always been full of shite, read too many hunting books. ?

• Haha 1