do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Borr said:

Obviously there's going to be a handover period of some difficult times when we've been so reliant on foreign labour and skills, should be plenty of good opportunities for Brits wanting to step up, hopefully they roll out a big apprenticeship program and some training grants, even if they allocated these temp visas , it doesn't mean there's going to be tanker drivers available that want a short term roll in a foreign country....

UK have a fertility rate of 1,59 child per woman so you will need a stream of immigrants (and so will most of europe).

Just now, KimE said:

It could be worse it Poland has 1,4 and many of the young are working in other countries their children are taken care of by the grandparents.

I’m not sure if it applies to all poles, all Johnny foreigners or if it even true. 

tho a lot of poles are going back to Poland now, after being here years, one the lads I work with loves it here, an is honestly the type a polish lad you wouldn’t mind stayin, he has tried an has integrated well, an is just a real decent sort of human. When he told me he was going back an I asked why, cos o know he loves it here. He said that due to some new law, not only does he have to pay tax here off his wages like we al do, but now he also has to pay tax in Poland aswell an it’s no longer worth his while to stay here.  Don’t know al the ins an out but the lad is still here an wouldn’t mind telling me the details of I asked. 

don’t know about the rest of the country but I know the farmers in the yorskshire dales will seriously struggle without these foreigners

and had anybody saw the new jobs all over Facebook. 64k a year for cabbage picking, that’s them trying to entice new foreigners in, fcuk I’m born an bred here an don’t even earn that 🤯☹️☹️

33 minutes ago, KimE said:

It could be worse it Poland has 1,4 and many of the young are working in other countries their children are taken care of by the grandparents.

That doesnt answer my question, tell me why we  the uk need a constant stream of immigrants

Edited by baker boy
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m not sure if it applies to all poles, all Johnny foreigners or if it even true. 

tho a lot of poles are going back to Poland now, after being here years, one the lads I work with loves it here, an is honestly the type a polish lad you wouldn’t mind stayin, he has tried an has integrated well, an is just a real decent sort of human. When he told me he was going back an I asked why, cos o know he loves it here. He said that due to some new law, not only does he have to pay tax here off his wages like we al do, but now he also has to pay tax in Poland aswell an it’s no longer worth his while to stay here.  Don’t know al the ins an out but the lad is still here an wouldn’t mind telling me the details of I asked. 

don’t know about the rest of the country but I know the farmers in the yorskshire dales will seriously struggle without these foreigners

and had anybody saw the new jobs all over Facebook. 64k a year for cabbage picking, that’s them trying to entice new foreigners in, fcuk I’m born an bred here an don’t even earn that 🤯☹️☹️

Yanks have a very similar system mate. When I was working in investments, dealing with that legal shit was a nightmare. If I'm not mistaken though, it's down to the country not the EUSSR.

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Yanks have a very similar system mate. When I was working in investments, dealing with that legal shit was a nightmare. If I'm not mistaken though, it's down to the country not the EUSSR.

Whatever it is it’s a new’ish thing anyways

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Its the IR35 changes

• Like 1