do not panic there is no fuel left ffs

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

My point exactly mate. I’ve nothing but contempt for this mentality. And I know you blame the government for it, which I understand, but we all make a decision, and too many a choosing to behave like c**ts.

I do blame to government mate because they make policy and create the conditions but I also realise I and we have to take our share of the blame because ultimately we keep electing these people and buy in wholeheartedly to the model they create.

Im not escaping my share of the blame and neither can anyone else.

Edited by WILF
Fat fingers ! L
  • Like 2

I,m gutted I filled up my van on Friday, never even realised there was a problem, I,d quite enjoy a week off I had 57 miles left when I pulled in the garage got 570 now so know good reason for time off, oh well may have to go to plan b and catch covid ????

• Haha 3

Here’s a little experiment to try……

Next time it’s a local or National Election and folks are complaining say to them “Well, don’t vote for Labour or Tory, vote for someone else”

They will say to you “Who else is there to vote for?” Guaranteed ! 

There are 400 registered political parties in the U.K. ……400 ! 
All anyone has to do is vote for anyone of 398 of them ! 
It’s as hard as that.

Thats the level of…….well, I don’t know what you call it ?

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Here’s a little experiment to try……

Next time it’s a local or National Election and folks are complaining say to them “Well, don’t vote for Labour or Tory, vote for someone else”

They will say to you “Who else is there to vote for?” Guaranteed ! 

There are 400 registered political parties in the U.K. ……400 ! 
All anyone has to do is vote for anyone of 398 of them ! 
It’s as hard as that.

Thats the level of…….well, I don’t know what you call it ?

Who else do I vote for ? Is victor Oban running ? Il vote fir him if he’s in the fold ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Who else do I vote for ? Is victor Oban running ? Il vote fir him if he’s in the fold ?

And there you have it mate, if Hungary can do it then?…..well, you know the craic ?

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, WILF said:

I do blame to government mate because they make policy and create the conditions but I also realise I and we have to take our share of the blame because ultimately we keep electing these people and buy in wholeheartedly to the model they create.

Im not escaping my share of the blame and neither can anyone else.

For sure, but I wasn’t even really meaning we’re “choosing” to elect them. I mean never mind what policies the government enacts to remove ‘community’, people are the ones that actually make that decision. People are ultimately responsible for going “I think I’m going to buy as much toilet roll and bread as I can because f**k everyone else and f**k my dignity”.

Blaming politics is too easy. It’s a lack of character and moral substance. I’m sorry but I’m not letting folks shift their responsibility to politicians.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Blaming politics is too easy. It’s a lack of character and moral substance. I’m sorry but I’m not letting folks shift their responsibility to politicians.

Isn't it part of the same puzzle though?

Everyone is political to a point. We all view the world through our individual lenses and make our choices accordingly. We either engage or we don't and our choices are reflected at the governance level.

Where we are right now is a multi-generational reflection of character and moral substance exercised by the majority. Essentially, we get the government we deserve.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Isn't it part of the same puzzle though?

Everyone is political to a point. We all view the world through our individual lenses and make our choices accordingly. We either engage or we don't and our choices are reflected at the governance level.

Where we are right now is a multi-generational reflection of character and moral substance exercised by the majority. Essentially, we get the government we deserve.

We do and that was very articulate but my point is much more simple, people are being c**ts, because they are c**ts. :D

Ive elected tories, yet I don’t have a shed full of Jerry cans or a toilet full of bog roll and I won’t be caught fighting over the last bag of pasta!

We should be making notes now for in the event of a proper crisis we know who to shoot on day one.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
On 25/09/2021 at 07:27, Saltmoon said:

I didn't know about this fuel thing until after work yesterday when my fuel light was on and no where has any f***ing diesel left because of thick c**ts who probably didn't need the fuel anyway ABSOLUTE f***ing SHIT c**ts 

Bang some cherry in c**t mate ??

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

We do and that was very articulate but my point is much more simple, people are being c**ts, because they are c**ts. :D

Ive elected tories, yet I don’t have a shed full of Jerry cans or a toilet full of bog roll and I won’t be caught fighting over the last bag of pasta!

We should be making notes now for in the event of a proper crisis we know who to shoot on day one.

This is why I don't have a fundamental problem with price gouging but then I have a few months worth of supplies due to geography anyway. Maybe it's a generational thing but having a extra supplies on hand wasn't anything to do with being a survivalist but more because our grandparents had to live through rationing.

It'll blow over until, like you said, the next one. What laws will they pass in the interim? :laugh:

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

This is why I don't have a fundamental problem with price gouging but then I have a few months worth of supplies due to geography anyway. Maybe it's a generational thing but having a extra supplies on hand wasn't anything to do with being a survivalist but more because our grandparents had to live through rationing.

It'll blow over until, like you said, the next one. What laws will they pass in the interim? :laugh:

That’s another valid concern.

I don’t have a problem with preppers, if anything all the dip shits are proving them right. Prepping is proactive, being a c**t is reactive. They’re fundamentally different and different in their impact on society.

• Like 2