Jump to content

do not panic there is no fuel left ffs


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Social media driven and attracted the same toilet roll bread hoarders who don’t work  while all the nurses doctors home help carers and other services get fkd over by the Twitter wankers 

Zip  

Posted Images

Transport has been a zero sum game for way too long, the margins are f***ing terrible and cost of regulation extortionate.

It all worked when we a little part of huge great club and it worked at the expense of British people and British industry.

Now we have to stand up and be big boys, the tax like f**k, keep things cheap model don’t seem to be working.

Don’t import a load of oddments, reduce the tax burden so that people can afford to pay the proper price for food, we can pay transport the proper wages so that they can actually earn money and it makes doing the job worth while.

Im guessing lorry drivers do a load of overtime, well, the amount of lads who have said to me in the last 10 years “It ain’t worth me doing overtime, tax man nicks it” is incredible !!

Let people earn money and keep it and they will earn money, crisis averted !

Or you could just import a load of foreigners and put a sticking plaster over the same broken model we have been doing.

Britian needs this type of pain, in fact it needs a lot more.

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Going by the fat c@nts I see every time I have the misfortune to have to go into a supermarket this country needs some serious fuel and food rationing, majority of this fckn country need to move more and eat fckn less, we're becoming a country of lazy fat bast@rds like the yanks

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, king said:

Can't he get enough petrol in the car tank lol..

FAE813AUYAMhaLS.jpg.d4bf7e5cb32b49fc50d8321a146dc25c.jpg

 

Thats down to the individual garage, a small town I lived in during last fuel crisis limited it to £5 if you weren't medical or a regular. It all seems fairly straightforward, nobody wants to take responsibility, especially the gen pop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Borr said:

Thats down to the individual garage, a small town I lived in during last fuel crisis limited it to £5 if you weren't medical or a regular. It all seems fairly straightforward, nobody wants to take responsibility, especially the gen pop.

I would say it's down the guy filling the cans mate..he must of filled the car tank full..but no that's not enough he wants to fill as many cans as he can aswell...the same mindset of the people buying loads of toilet paper in the lock downs..total fecking idiots mate..

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, king said:

I would say it's down the guy filling the cans mate..he must of filled the car tank full..but no that's not enough he wants to fill as many cans as he can aswell...the same mindset of the people buying loads of toilet paper in the lock downs..total fecking idiots mate..

Maybe he is an ambulance driver getting a can each for everyone at his station he works out of ?……who knows?, I don’t 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Is there actually a shortage or is it just a case of the 90% of the population that never put more than a tenner in now panicking and filling their tanks, creating a very short term demand spike?

Think it’s more a small distribution problem 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Born Hunter said:

Is there actually a shortage or is it just a case of the 90% of the population that never put more than a tenner in now panicking and filling their tanks, creating a very short term demand spike?

More importantly, who will remember and give a shit when they paper over the crack of this particular “crisis” ?……nobody, that’s who.

Somebody need to realise that as far as the British and European model of living is concerned, the emperor is stark bollock naked !

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...