Ordering a f***ing coffee!

6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Wish j could say same about that ole cnuts Ronalds food, but I got an unhealthy liking for his hash browns an vanilla milkshake, not together tho ?

Why not ??  Can’t beat a combo ? love a nice cuppa  Yorkshire and a decent Spanish portuguese macchiato 

Edited by green lurchers

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Tea is taken very seriously in places like Mauritius India and Sri Lanka I’ve been fortunate to visit all of those places and I’ve always done the tea tour at the end it’s like a ritual how it’s served etc it just makes you appreciate it more.

Coffee I don’t really get involved with these days sends me a bit mad but I’ve tasted some good stuff in Costa Rica Cuba and the famous Blue Mountain Coffee of Jamaica I’m like the Alan Whicker of beverages lol look him up if your not sure who I am on about he was a 70s traveller of the globe very English in the way he presented and conducted himself.

Yeah ive read about how prestigious tea is in some places,Im not overly clued up on it all but Ive seen snippets,that tea tour sounds good mate,id go on one

I have coffee a lot more than i used too but nowhere near as much as tea 

Haha i will have a look mate?

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Alan Whicker ..... he was a 70s traveller of the globe very English in the way he presented and conducted himself.

I remember when he got himself in the back of a limo' holding a one to one interview with Papa Doc Duvalier, locked inside the grounds of his own palace.

Imagine that? 'So, Papa Doc; How many thousands of your peoples deaths do you think you might be responsible for?'

Be like sharing a fukking an acid trip with Kim Jong - Un! Little bit risky :icon_eek:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Black Tea. Black coffee.

Stop being a bunch of fannies.

Tea, bags usually, PG or Typhoo, depends what's best value at Home Bargains ? I do 200 tea bags a month, milk no sugar, as it comes.

Don't do coffee, Mrs don't do tea.

Cheers, D.

Nobody has mentioned the best mug for tea !…….for me it has to be a white mug of the type to found in old time cafes.

So much so that I bought a box of them from the catering supplies people so that I wouldn’t run out ! 
Tea just don’t taste right in anything else.

2 Tetley tea bags, milk in first (because I’m from the lower classes !) and then water, allow to brew for about 3 minutes to a very dark brown, then 1 sugar (I have cut down from 3!) 

Thats my poison.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, WILF said:

Nobody has mentioned the best mug for tea !…….for me it has to be a white mug of the type to found in old time cafes.

So much so that I bought a box of them from the catering supplies people so that I wouldn’t run out ! 

2 Tetley tea bags, milk in first (because I’m from the lower classes !) and then water, allow to brew for about 3 minutes to a very dark brown, then 1 sugar (I have cut down from 3!) 

Thats my poison.

2 tea bags! Criminal 

17 minutes ago, WILF said:

Thats my poison.

Your bang on two tea bags is needed and 3 minutes is perfect. I actual put a time on my phone. I the evening though I most have leaf tea and use an infuser again 3 minutes. As you say the cup matters too oddly lol. You have let your self down with the milk in first though 

26 minutes ago, WILF said:

Thats my poison.

Bone china and i have my own Tea cup to..:yes::laugh:.