Ordering a f***ing coffee!

11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Wish j could say same about that ole cnuts Ronalds food, but I got an unhealthy liking for his hash browns an vanilla milkshake, not together tho ?

My guilty pleasure is a couple of them 1€ burgers you get from Maccies or BK once a week ?

Coffee... it's bloody good here. Black, no sugar or with a splash of brandy (carajillo) on the weekends when I walk the dog.

Edited by mushroom

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I never claimed to be some super laptop carrying  geek like born hunter ? I still call the kids in regular to help me screenshot, download, upload, wide load al sorts of stuff. I ain’t got a clue, however these iPhones do make life easier, I tried on a Samsung an a Hawaii fcukers an couldn’t even get on web?‍♂️?

What's screenshot and wide load ?

45 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Where can I buy that? Is it just like normal tea, I love the stuff but can’t be doin way any that fancy shite, nambarrie is a good tea, hard to get here tho so it a toss up between ringtons an Yorkshire, or if we run low am have to send kids to paki shop then typhoo or tetley ☹️

Morrisons I think it was on offer to get you to try it £1.70 mate for eighty bags.

We normally get Morrisons own breakfast tea we thought it was better than that. Definitely buy it again.

Cheers Arry

15 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Asda extra strong tea bags are quite good , I’m am still trying to train the girlfriend in the art of actually brewing the tea before putting the milk in ?

I got trained at the age of about eight, there was always a complaint, half a cup, have we run out of milk, did you put a tea bag in it, etc but dang I make a good cuppa now lol

• Like 1

Id have to second the greasy caff option,coffee is a coffee

Im with you boys on the yorkshire tea?thats my drink with a bit of honey,or i can take it black

I laughed at this because a month or two ago i had me Dad on the phone after having the same experience of just wanting a coffee and having to go through the rigmarole of all the questions and the reaction out of him at the time was hilarious?

I will say though bar italia does a good drop of coffee but for one thing im a tea man and for another if i havent made a tea or coffee at home its usually out of a greasy spoon or some moody burger van 

I’ve still got a lot of tea which I brought back from Sri Lanka ( Ceylon ), the tea plantation I visited was amazing they explained that T bags were the dregs/dust the last of the product which basically just gets bagged up.

I went a bit overboard and more a less filled a suitcase up with all sorts Black tea aromatic green you name it.

The tea I drink for convenience if I’m not getting the teapot out is this stuff it’s comes out the right colour….

17E1FB84-1CB4-4AC2-9691-AECAB4767F2C.jpeg.00eee3427d142e05e4a5b3fba804007a.jpeg

• Like 2

Yeah proper tea is leaves isnt it,brewed in the pot

I was once talking to a man (forget what nationality he was) but he was telling me us Englishmen drink tea all wrong for a drink many of us love ?he regaled me with all sorts of reasons why we dont do it right,and then went in to one about all the bags being sprayed with all sorts of s**t 

Thats as may be,but i am always stocked up on me yorkshire tea & always restock before the last bags out?

I like strong tea so i will try that tetley extra strong ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Billy b said:

Yeah proper tea is leaves isnt it,brewed in the pot

I was once talking to a man (forget what nationality he was) but he was telling me us Englishmen drink tea all wrong for a drink many of us love ?he regaled me with all sorts of reasons why we dont do it right,and then went in to one about all the bags being sprayed with all sorts of s**t 

Thats as may be,but i am always stocked up on me yorkshire tea & always restock before the last bags out?

I like strong tea so i will try that tetley extra strong ?

Tea is taken very seriously in places like Mauritius India and Sri Lanka I’ve been fortunate to visit all of those places and I’ve always done the tea tour at the end it’s like a ritual how it’s served etc it just makes you appreciate it more.

Coffee I don’t really get involved with these days sends me a bit mad but I’ve tasted some good stuff in Costa Rica Cuba and the famous Blue Mountain Coffee of Jamaica I’m like the Alan Whicker of beverages lol look him up if your not sure who I am on about he was a 70s traveller of the globe very English in the way he presented and conducted himself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1