Ordering a f***ing coffee!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Anyone old enough to remember the enamel mug ?

IMG_1640.PNG.b030c7174d7186abbe953d094f25e8b0.PNG

Terrible ! Would burn your lips off ! ? !

Cheers.

I used to have an enamel tea pot was massive about a gallon if memory serves, great for big groups just sit it in a fire and drink tea all day ??

3 hours ago, WILF said:

E77DD422-9877-4910-9EC7-D394D1DCB8C2.jpeg.fe1321124944c21ed8920784b735c8a4.jpeg

That looks a perfect shade of tea mate,my shade exactly,although we will clash on the tetleys, and the milk in first?im certainly not from the upper crust of society either?

Interesting about the reasons behind milk in first or after though 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Borr said:

Nope, breast milks for babies lol. The khan's favoured horse milk and blood for that matter....

Cow milk is, for us big babies who miss Mama! 

A lot of countries don't drink tea or coffee with milk, I can stomach it to be fair but milk does make them more appetising for me. 

• Haha 1

Not being funny, Mush', but; I could never consider Earl Grey to even be fukking tea. Seriously.

I mean, it's so far removed from anything any normal person would consider 'Tea'. It just doesn't fit the profile.

A Tisane, maybe. An infusion off aromatic vegetative matter. But, no. I've had it on a couple of occasions. It's more like drinking perfume.

People talk about Chamomile Tea. But, chamomile isn't a tea plant. What do they use for that Earl Grey?

32 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Not being funny, Mush', but; I could never consider Earl Grey to even be fukking tea. Seriously.

I mean, it's so far removed from anything any normal person would consider 'Tea'. It just doesn't fit the profile.

A Tisane, maybe. An infusion off aromatic vegetative matter. But, no. I've had it on a couple of occasions. It's more like drinking perfume.

People talk about Chamomile Tea. But, chamomile isn't a tea plant. What do they use for that Earl Grey?

Earl grey is black tea such as a Chinese keemun but with bergamot oil infused into it. So deffo tea. 

• Like 3