Saluki's and their crosses.

10 minutes ago, Tick Tock said:

Hahahahahaha you'll say anything in your drunken stupor fella.

If you told me the sky was blue I'd look up to check.

You see I could have just said the same as you "I've got 3 bull crosses here but I'm not going to show you."

We can all talk a good game mate but I don't need to lie.

As for your last bollocks where did you get that rubbish from? 

Was that in a pissed up dream of yours mate. ?

11 minutes ago, Tick Tock said:

Hahahahahaha you'll say anything in your drunken stupor fella.

If you told me the sky was blue I'd look up to check.

You see I could have just said the same as you "I've got 3 bull crosses here but I'm not going to show you."

We can all talk a good game mate but I don't need to lie.

As for your last bollocks where did you get that rubbish from? 

Was that in a pissed up dream of yours mate. ?

Didn't I say you would come out with this you and I know you did block them Messer ? .small world isn't it .so again who knows you or can vouch for you as this question seems to difficult for you to answer yet you say you have owned runners not hard is it just one name on here or intials 

• Like 2

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Maybe blokes are barking up the wrong tree here , maybe Mchull knows this tick-tock / Greb clown , and the don’t own a dog is not true but a clever ploy ?????

maybe it’s one of his coursing butties giving him a hug ?

I’ve never put a pic of my dogs on here and those who know ( I hate that saying lol) know What I keep etc etc , I had a few coursing wankers names in my head ( not all are wankers by the way lol) but these ones I know what I think of them ,they  prob think they know who big Ron is and what I keep ,then again maybe it’s not a one of them but who knows , but def think Mchull knows and the no dog is a clever ploy even for this coursing tosser ? anyway life’s to short to be on here 24/7 I’d rather be having a cider ?

Na, mchull just likes talking about the fluffy plodders with anyone who is willing to listen, the other is a closet homo that spends his week nights getting his arse ripped to shreds in travel lodges up and down the country and then comes on here to act the great white hunter, its all a denial thing for him. 

• Haha 6
6 minutes ago, Tick Tock said:

You are full of shite mate, the minute you mentioned two blokes coming to drop me a dog off is where your lies began.

Now why would two blokes want to drop me the one dog off ffs? ?

I think it's time you got on the water mate. ?

? Ok I will leave you alone ? we both know don't we messer ? I pity you as the only attention you get is on here hence so many users names im not one for kicking a hen pecked Messer especially when he's down about not being allowed a dog after arranging for a pup .bless you greb I hope you find your pair ? 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Tick Tock said:

I've no need to get desperate and lie Blackrat.

I'll say it like it is.

I'm guessing you've been messaging mC because you didn't want to me to have all his attention? ?

mC tried helping me out with a dog yes, a ten month old black and tan thing, the truth is I didn't fancy it.

Another poster off here was also a star, pointed me in a few directions but the truth is I never really saw anything I was sold on.

They were either too old, way overpriced or the breeding not spot on.

It is what it is, I'll drop on the right pup at some point, if you think I'm going to rush in and pay good money for something I'm unsure about then think again daft lad.

As for lads coming to drop pups off and blocking numbers what total bollocks, you've just made that up and if you didn't someone is lying to you.

The closest I got to buying one was a 3 hour drive one way, anymore fibs you want to tell pissy bed? ?

I thought you didn't know what I was on about ??

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Tick Tock said:

Are you sure you're not related to Chwis Packham mate, I mean a man posting pics and vids of legal lurcher work is begging for an ego stroking, always been an oddball haven't you dogmanwon't. ?

You need a life ?

30 minutes ago, Tick Tock said:

You have just been owned haven't you mate, bless you. ?

5 men set off to drop a dog off for you and you blocked their number, you've been watching too many soaps mate. ?

Ahh bless you deep breath greb it's not my fault you can't have a pup No if I say I will have a pup I have it regardless of distance or cost what I don't do is block lads numbers at the last minute ? and don't bother sending any more pms find your nuts first and get a pup Messer ? 

2 minutes ago, Tick Tock said:

Hang on a minute, two lads were in the motor driving to drop me a pup off weren't they?

Cracks are showing in your little story mate, try stain lad.

Anyway, tell us more about your 8 week old pup pal? ?

What cracks greb 

• Haha 1