Saluki's and their crosses.

1 minute ago, Tick Tock said:

Hahahaha it's a legitimate question, basically it's similar to the terrier lads going back to bull.

Surely if you're doing things right and the dogs are quality there should be no need to go back to pure?

Shouldn’t need to add bull to terriers full stop ✋ 

• Like 1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Tick Tock said:

Exactly, that's what I'm saying, should lads with coursing lines need to add saluki?

Bottom line mate you can ask these sort of questions till the cows come home, there’s no secret formula, lads just do what they fancy and hope for the best. If you want a good killer of any kind you need to get out in the fields and run it as often as you can, some make it some don’t but we have a lot of fun trying so don’t stress too much about pedigrees & breedings just pick a dog and enjoy it

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Bottom line mate you can ask these sort of questions till the cows come home, there’s no secret formula, lads just do what they fancy and hope for the best. If you want a good killer of any kind you need to get out in the fields and run it as often as you can, some make it some don’t but we have a lot of fun trying so don’t stress too much about pedigrees & breedings just pick a dog and enjoy it

Hes not allowed a dog though.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Sammyballer said:

10 month old , some lads run dogs way to young ?‍♂️ Proves you know f**k all about it , probably gone put up the same photo now of hares blurred out with your dog in it ? you’ve got a handful of photos you use over and over 

You not ever given a dog a look before it's 13/14 months old? Give a bit of faith in what you been feeding? Then put it away till next season? Genuine question ...in regards to photos...90% of what I got,are not suitable on a forum such as this...best off in your head ?

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

You not ever given a dog a look before it's 13/14 months old? Give a bit of faith in what you been feeding? Then put it away till next season? Genuine question ...in regards to photos...90% of what I got,are not suitable on a forum such as this...best off in your head ?

Not really mate I don’t like to over match a youngster like to make sure they physically and mentally mature , if you can scribble it out for one photo surely there’s more you can scribble it out of ?‍♂️