Saluki's and their crosses.

3 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

I heard years ago that caulfields joe wouldn’t run if it were raining ?

i heard the same mate if it was raining he ran shite ? 

but could really killer em in style and stop the strong uns 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

You’ve dodged a bullet then with that the ones I saw had awful mouths wouldn’t pick up until it had been ran to exhaustion, and had shocking feet always busting them up

i’d slip these down a road mate and they be solid no f***ing around striking mate gear up and strike like a pure grey  cover no matter how thick just gets smashed threw and jump like nothing i seen 

i have em out now the pups running on the bone dry learn to ease up when to gear up 

a lot a lads don’t take em kennel until there 18 month mate 

1 minute ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Filling in a blank, that scout x Cindy dog was called Big joe, not sure what that bulldozer x Dan bitch was called 

i had a feeling you would mate ? you have surprised me not knowing the bully dan bitch ? ?

Can't believe the fat faggot is still on here crabbing lads dogs and what they've done when the cum swallower doesn't own hunting dogs and never has, and any of you lads giving him the time of day are complete fcukwits. 

Just saying ye know. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Haha 6
3 minutes ago, Tick Tock said:

suppose being up certain folks' arse let's them do as they please while the lad trying to make the topic interesting gets banned. 

Please don't talk about being up folks arses hull as saved a bundle thanks to you .you get banned because you are just after attention on here all day and night and you get it by winding folk up 

2 minutes ago, Tick Tock said:

Saved a bundle, spit it out ya old drunk? ?

Well at least we're getting down to the truth now, it's not my problem that some of my comments might sting a tad, the truth does hurt mate.

Just like that time I called you a blagger, I mean you basically told us yourself you didn't have a carrot and was on the lookout for some pups.

Don't tell me, another secret squirrel operation? 

I have a 8 week old pup at my feet thanks  ? but what I wouldn't  do was put pics up of my other dogs as you kept begging for  it seems pics of other lads dogs is a thing you crave a pattern that you have taken i take it no one knows you or has met you or can even vouch for you but tell me as your talking about blaggers why did you block them 2 lads numbers on the morning they were bringing you that pup before you say what am I on about you know as well as I do you fecked them about Messer 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I have a 8 week old pup at my feet thanks  ? but what I wouldn't  do was put pics up of my other dogs as you kept begging for  it seems pics of other lads dogs is a thing you crave a pattern that you have taken i take it no one knows you or has met you or can even vouch for you but tell me as your talking about blaggers why did you block them 2 lads numbers on the morning they were bringing you that pup before you say what am I on about you know as well as I do you fecked them about Messer 

Bad that if it’s true nothing worse than a messer 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

glad you found something you fancied blackmag  

what type did you go for mate

58 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Can't believe the fat faggot is still on here crabbing lads dogs and what they've done when the cum swallower doesn't own hunting dogs and never has, and any of you lads giving him the time of day are complete fcukwits. 

Just saying ye know. 

Maybe blokes are barking up the wrong tree here , maybe Mchull knows this tick-tock / Greb clown , and the don’t own a dog is not true but a clever ploy ?????

maybe it’s one of his coursing butties giving him a hug ?

I’ve never put a pic of my dogs on here and those who know ( I hate that saying lol) know What I keep etc etc , I had a few coursing wankers names in my head ( not all are wankers by the way lol) but these ones I know what I think of them ,they  prob think they know who big Ron is and what I keep ,then again maybe it’s not a one of them but who knows , but def think Mchull knows and the no dog is a clever ploy even for this coursing tosser ? anyway life’s to short to be on here 24/7 I’d rather be having a cider ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 1