Saluki's and their crosses.

5 minutes ago, Tick Tock said:

The big lying ones that you're saying.

Come on then, two lads in their motor driving to my house with pup in the car, keep it going. ?

Hadn’t you agreed to buy the pup over the phone and said you could meet at ferry bridge services the next day or something then when he rang to arrange a time, day ect you didn’t answer and blocked his and Jamie’s numbers and they never heard off you again ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Tick Tock said:

So it was you, the silent assassin? ?

No, no and no.

I was on the verge of buying a pup but it wasn't for me.

As for meeting at Ferrybridge services, I don't know where you got that bollocks from? ?

No numbers are blocked either? ?

I think you've heard snippets but you're miles off lad. 

I don’t know or have never spoke to blackmag before so don’t know where he heard it from but he heard the same as me it sounds like 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Tick Tock said:

Telepathy must be his hidden super power then.

I'll tell you both straight up here now then, there was no two lads arranging to meet me at Ferrybridge with a pup in the motor.

I was on the verge of buying a pup off Jamie's mate which is a 3 hour drive for me, the truth is I thought it was overpriced and I wasn't all too keen on the mother to the pup.

Now as for blocking numbers and whatever bollocks got said, I'm still mates with the said man on FB, yep, I'm really trying to hide away from reality mate. ?

I never said you were trying to hide away from reality, why are you saying your trying to hide away from reality ?, tbh I don’t really care what has gone on, I just know what I heard, I’m off to watch gogglebox 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Tick Tock said:

Who the f**k is that guy?!?!

Who said it was a lurcher I asked about a lab pup as I also shoot I now have a pup  .I didn't message you it was you that message me so can you answer my question for the umpteenth time of asking who knows you or who have you been out with as it's seems your scared of answering the question and you said I was a liar yet lads seem to back up what I said so answer away greb 

3 minutes ago, Tick Tock said:

You're quite nosey fella, are you sure you're not an anti asking for names and all that?

No a good few know me again if it's not to difficult as I have asked you many times if you have done as much as you claim who knows you and met you it's not hard is it 

4 minutes ago, Tick Tock said:

Hahahaha who knows you then, tell me real names not the ones you see during happy hour, try and be straight for once Peter Barlow. 

Get as many posts as you can in quick ? 

Cheers, D.

6 minutes ago, Tick Tock said:

Hahahaha who knows you then, tell me real names not the ones you see during happy hour, try and be straight for once Peter Barlow. ?

I will gladly many lads know me even of here but you know one of even here knows you and why do you keep swerving the question