• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Tick Tock said:

Don't tell me you're one of the little old women as well.

Just to clarify for you, just because I don't currently own a dog doesn't mean I never had old Ron.

From seeing your bull crosses on parade I guarantee the bull crosses I've owned and been out with have done more bull cross work than yours appear to have mate.

The gear you run must be old and decrepit cos they got gums for teeth. ?

Why I’m even interested in this I don’t know , but have I put pics of my dogs up on here ? Please show me ? If I have it must be when Big Ron  was on cider or your mrs stole them when I was banging her ?

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Tick Tock said:

3x3 on Ringsfield Pharoh, nice bit of loose linbreeding charts.

Were all the pures that were bred in to the coursing lines of old off folk who were in coursing clubs?

I don't know, mate.

I know a lot of people in the lurcher game but have never been a member of any of the cliques.

I get on with most types, dogs and people ! ?? , but prefer to do my own thing or have a run out with a few that I trust.

Cheers.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Big Ron said:

Why I’m even interested in this I don’t know , but have I put pics of my dogs up on here ? Please show me ? If I have it must be when Big Ron  was on cider or your mrs stole them when I was banging her ?

i seen a picture of your dogs ron looked like a 3/4 old english mastiff x 1/4 pet bull 

out and out slavering machines ? 

1 minute ago, Tick Tock said:

A liar and a grass, two of the worst traits imaginable. ?

Oh but you did, laid up in the pen, looked as green as grass they did.

You couldn't bang your head off a wall you melt. ?

I think the first line is you my friend , I’m sure I wouldn’t of put my dogs on here but who knows when I’m pissed on the apples ? ask your mrs of a pic of me and my muscles ? 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i seen a picture of your dogs ron looked like a 3/4 old english mastiff x 1/4 pet bull 

out and out slavering machines ? 

Have I put pics up ? ? if I did that cider is getting to strong for me ?

1 hour ago, Big Ron said:

You just put mine up ?  Can’t even have a bit of banter with you like Mchull about different crosses because you don’t own a dog it seems , a dogman without a dog is a like a pub with no cider ?

now buggeroff and go on some other site like pigeon fanciers or something ? 

good job i’m as thick as them you run mate or id take some of what you say to heart ? 

• Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

good job i’m as thick as them you run mate or id take some of what you say to heart ? 

Least you own dogs and we can have the crack , not like that bloke who don’t own a dog he is on crack ffs ?

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve seen one of a black dog strong but looked well to be fair ? 

Black dog ? ?? Your sure that’s not my cock bnging up tick-tock’s mrs arse ?

Edited by Big Ron