Chunky monkey

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

Just now, SheepChaser said:

So what are you into and what kind of dogs do you keep? 

i keep sighthounds mate running dogs but they have a nose lol can still smell if outs about mate lol but can also make up 500 yds and get job done mate and do it again and again mate i like gears great mouth and above all else relentless mate and very hard to shake 

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

no mate hunting with a sighthound  a running dog testing it speed mouth stamina grit 

Taking the piss mate, but you know that...lol

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

not its nose and how well it can bush mate thats not a sighthound running dog is it ?

Its not bushing mate, we do a lot of bushing to the runners, again I enjoy that you catch little but good fun all the same.. 

If I want to catch a load I'll go lamping, there's more to hunting than just catching mate...

Watching dogs work it out, use nose, brain etc...

You like running hares, we get it, you'll catch the odd deer or fox... but like my dogs yours would be clueless on the big hills/mountains...don't mean the dogs that work it ate inferior ..far from it 

55 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i dont though mate lol 

you told different lad thats a whippet i know i owned it when you never and it wasnt 

typical bullshit that gets spouted on here mate 

but there is a few honest lads mate ?and not me before anyone says it lol 

can’t u tell the difference from a galgos n a diddly little whippet ?

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

but youi want me to drive all the way there for maybe a run ?

The way you carry on its a wonder anybody wants a day out with you. Unless they got a desert dog and you all stand in a field holding each other c*cks ??

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, OldPhil said:

You would love that GypsyDog?

I grew up walking similar places around the Elan Valley,...every fecker turned out with a cur or a mongrel running dog.

When a dog took a line it was great,..they would go for miles and we would follow on, best as we could?

Quite a melee when the lead dog connected....?

Real unique style of hunting,...I miss it...?

Something about seeing a dog finding itself and completing the job with no human interaction. And to see it’s all fold out from the other side of the valley there isn’t anything better. Best days I have had with hounds is when they leave the huntsman behind and get on with it with followers always one step behind. They really seem to motor then ??

• Like 2