Chunky monkey

1 minute ago, Loton Moocher said:

Whippets are blessed with a brain 

yes no when to get hid behind you dig in to side a dykes when its below 10 degrees celsius lol 

brain coursing bred salukis best hunting brain you get mate only brain i need lol

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

Just now, Wales1234 said:

Yours don’t retrieve then? 

rabbits mate hares early seaon but not alot will retrieve when they have just been 3 mins none stop 40 mile an hour mate yours couldnt walk back to you after a strong hare be layed up an  hour never mind retrieve lol

• Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

rabbits mate hares early seaon but not alot will retrieve when they have just been 3 mins none stop 40 mile an hour mate yours couldnt walk back to you after a strong hare be layed up an  hour never mind retrieve lol

Back to hares yawn 

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Wouldn't matter what I, or anyone else, says about whippets, you're so blinkered you won't believe anyone.

Pointless even 'trying' to discuss it with you.

One last thing,  and this is the last thing I'll say about whippets to you.  The ones you originally saw, and based your opinion of them on, must've been the smaller 'yard per pound racers', because trust me magoo, I've seen, owned and worked, and caught hares with, kc reg whippets that have been double the weight of a lot of those types.

But you won't believe that either lol.

As I said earlier, as you were Magoo.  ?

swerved lol

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

yes no when to get hid behind you dig in to side a dykes when its below 10 degrees celsius lol 

brain coursing bred salukis best hunting brain you get mate only brain i need lol

Oh forgive me I always thought salukis were sight hounds anyone can make a mistake

Just now, Wales1234 said:

I’d take you on foxes you wouldn’t let your super dogs off the slip mate 

mate honest me dog shake dog fox like its a rat ? and its not a teeth dog 

any thing edible different league mate 

Just now, mC HULL said:

mate honest me dog shake dog fox like its a rat ? and its not a teeth dog 

any thing edible different league mate 

Shake your mutts got to catch it to shake it ?

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

swerved lol

How the f**k is that swerved?!  I said it's pointless trying to discuss anything with you, because your mind is closed off as to the 'possibility' of any other dog catching a hare, apart from your sal/coursing breds. 

And with that reply, you proved me right.

The end. ? ?

Oh yeah, no need to reply to this.  I've finished with 'trying' to discuss this thread with you.  ?

Edited by shaaark
Just now, mC HULL said:

when a dog can do daytimes hares in winter daytime the rest is not very hard is it mate lets be honest 

When you happy to run your super dog like that give me a message ?