Chunky monkey

7 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Not going to lie if your offering days out on the hill I will take the offer. ? dog won’t do feck all but would love to see them working a line and finding ??

Any time in the season mate just give me a shout ?

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

Just now, green lurchers said:

You do 20 miles walking 3 miles with the dog and 17 trying to find it lol 

lol yes mate cause i do lol 

me 2 dogs me pal his dog 3 dogs  ten hares o whatever to run mate dead a winter on land seen a dog can take some walking about 

not same as that keepered land untouched then march april superdogs get brought out lol 

You would love that GypsyDog?

I grew up walking similar places around the Elan Valley,...every fecker turned out with a cur or a mongrel running dog.

When a dog took a line it was great,..they would go for miles and we would follow on, best as we could?

Quite a melee when the lead dog connected....?

Real unique style of hunting,...I miss it...?

• Like 2
Just now, Wales1234 said:

Any time in the season mate just give me a shout ?

can you get me 8 to ten  runs mate  not just a few be honest mate because 2 runs on fox not even a daytime mooch seeing nothing chasing each other up down the beach they do more running mate i be sick if i got all the way just to walk me dog?

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol yes mate cause i do lol 

me 2 dogs me pal his dog 3 dogs  ten hares o whatever to run mate dead a winter on land seen a dog can take some walking about 

not same as that keepered land untouched then march april superdogs get brought out lol 

Carry on dreaming ?

wow and here I thought the subject was a guy showing his new pup ,i got as far as page 9 when it went to running jesus knows what & where ,the best of the best ,then a change to the most suitable lamp ,so I skipped to page 22 and I see its back to the best of the best ,wont be beaten ,I saw it catch or a lad I know whos mothers brothers uncle third removed knew someone that owned a dog that took everything ,never missed ,fitted the back of the van to brusting 8 nights a week ..........?? oh I nearly forgot the sweet weed on page ......wtf

Edited by toolebox
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Now i don't have sheep about me  ? 

If I popped could you get me 10 runs for me dog mate couple reds then on to some fast game ? if you can ill pop up early or late season mate 

But I wouldn't dream a travelling to rummage about all day for  a run or 2 

Had to do that as a kid because I couldn't travel and get on proper land mate 

If you dogs can’t find it mate you ain’t running anything , 

you couldn’t run down here with those sheep killers then mate , best thing for them Is put them in the ground 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

can you get me 8 to ten  runs mate  not just a few be honest mate because 2 runs on fox not even a daytime mooch seeing nothing chasing each other up down the beach they do more running mate i be sick if i got all the way just to walk me dog?

Not just about the running watching a lurcher hunting and finding it’s game on open mountain is hard to be beat I wouldn’t waste my time going out to run hare , you couldn’t run your dogs here mate rocks and sheep Salukis worst enemy 

• Like 1
Just now, Wales1234 said:

If you dogs can’t find it mate you ain’t running anything , 

you couldn’t run down here with those sheep killers then mate , best thing for them Is put them in the ground 

what a you on sheep killers lol me dog course in out sheep some land mate lol 

so you basically take your dogs for a walk out and hope they get something up lol must be littered with reds or you kill half a dozen a season lol which is it 

1 minute ago, Wales1234 said:

Not just about the running watching a lurcher hunting and finding it’s game on open mountain is hard to be beat I wouldn’t waste my time going out to run hare , you couldn’t run your dogs here mate rocks and sheep Salukis worst enemy 

tell that to lads keep salukis in kazakstan etc lol proper rock rough ground mate lol make what you run look like a sheep field lol my word you have seen nothing stuck on a hill f**k all about and think you have world beaters lol 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

tell that to lads keep salukis in kazakstan etc lol proper rock rough ground mate lol make what you run look like a sheep field lol my word you have seen nothing stuck on a hill f**k all about and think you have world beaters lol 

Where have I said I got world beaters just to honest bitches that know there game , your the world beater mate , I’d send you a like to watch but I can’t be arsed 

And ask sheepchaser about my bitches mate he’s seen them run all sorts day and night ?

Just now, mC HULL said:

youve got a specilist dog mate lol  reds only has to get its own up lol 

i got an all allrounder day or night mate any species lol 

like i said night and day lol

6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Carry on dreaming ?

or that open you just need a sticker mate id take you land were you wouldnt even slip theres holes about a wood there you one a them need a desert and a sitter lol

1 minute ago, Wales1234 said:

Where have I said I got world beaters just to honest bitches that know there game , your the world beater mate , I’d send you a like to watch but I can’t be arsed 

And ask sheepchaser about my bitches mate he’s seen them run all sorts day and night ?

but youi want me to drive all the way there for maybe a run ?