Chunky monkey

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Well you think if there travelled a mile by you they’d bumped into a pile of stuff ?

Lol good land you'd let dog off it be one to other if had it in it ? 

If not itd be doing the old i havent seen it lol and I dont think c green talking running in tandem mate  ? 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Lol good land you'd let dog off it be one to other if had it in it ? 

If not itd be doing the old i havent seen it lol and I dont think c green talking running in tandem mate  ? 

I don’t know what your talking about anymore 

• Like 1
Just now, Wales1234 said:

I don’t know what your talking about anymore 

You'd slip on a hare mate if you dog manage to stop it lol 3 mins say good hare a real un scanning might spot bambi 500 yds away set off few minutes later bingo thats aswell scanning spots another set offs proper dogs are something else mate ?

You don't know what I'm on about because a bull x isn't capable after one run 2 mins and missing  its getting taken back to motor f****d mate ? 

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

You'd slip on a hare mate if you dog manage to stop it lol 3 mins say good hare a real un scanning might spot bambi 500 yds away set off few minutes later bingo thats aswell scanning spots another set offs proper dogs are something else mate ?

You don't know what I'm on about because a bull x isn't capable after one run 2 mins and missing  its getting taken back to motor f****d mate ? 

This is the longest wind up I've seen in a while...

Fair play you've got a lot of decent lads biting..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I don’t slip my dogs mate , I don’t walk around with them on leads , also I don’t own a bullx so it’s abit early to be drinking 

31 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Hold up genghis Khan the slayer is up lol did you loose count pacing out them steps with ya lamp last night hahaha ? 

Couldn't get to sleep.for laughing picturing that giant whippet couldnt get me head around how the f**k someone feed that ? ? 

I don’t slip my dogs mate , I don’t walk around with them on leads , also I don’t own a bullx so it’s abit early to be drinking 

Lol you'd have to have on slip mate on  land thats lifting  it be finished be on land 5 minutes ? 

Thought they had bull in em 

Collie x not bad might get 2 and half mins out it mate ? 

11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

This is the longest wind up I've seen in a while...

Fair play you've got a lot of decent lads biting..

New kid good coursing hounds do what I wrote there mate ? thats what I'm saying lads havent seen it really is something  else ?leaves you gobsmacked mate 

A bull x is f****d daytime under 2 mins honestly nearly dead 

And good lads know good coursers can kill multiple of one slip dead a winter 

They just can't admit a whippet is a moocher rag chaser lol 

Edited by mC HULL
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

New kid good coursing hounds do what I wrote there mate ? thats what I'm saying lads havent seen it really is something  else ?leaves you gobsmacked mate 

Will you sort me one out mate , obviously been doing it wrong all these years or there scare to run on rocks? 

Will you sort me one out mate , obviously been doing it wrong all these years or there scare to run on rocks? 

Your ok with what you have mate ? for mooching  knocking odd thing up your good mate ? 

If you want to pop with sheep chaser this season we have a day out mate and you see I wasn't lying ? 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Your ok with what you have mate ? for mooching  knocking odd thing up your good mate ? 

If you want to pop with sheep chaser this season we have a day out mate and you see I wasn't lying ? 

Na sorry mate don’t travel for hares rather wank off my dog , 

you can come down on the rocks though and really test you dog 

• Haha 3

Na sorry mate don’t travel for hares rather wank off my dog , 

you can come down on the rocks though and really test you dog 

So hares a no no mate can't handle one 

I can show you reds open land 

Or bambi any type you want day or night mate 

A proper day or night out 

You want to be out all day to chase a fox or 2 about some rocks lol i could find you 3 in half an hour ? then we got rest day or night to have fun on something test you dogs speed stamina mate ?there running  dogs aren't they mate ?