Chunky monkey

3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Beyond baffling for kick up killers on plough in monsoon conditions lol 

i dont get kick ups mate lol i stay to land were hare a strong mate ill slip on dot hare hitting game crop me dog usually mate a run get it out im not matching im out sport i like to see what dog is about 

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

They are some good dogs for plodders ? he’s saying people pulling the wool over his eyes only thing in his eyes is saluki feathers ???

ok mate ill walk this season with the walkers you keep on here talking nonsense with the talkers lol plodder more speed than out you have 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

which is better sight hound running dog mate 

What do you mean which is better. Desert dog catching hares 3/3 be shite at hunting up marking etc but next mans collie x that never ran a hare be dragging a line marking etc 

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Don't twist my words to suit yourself, again, magoo.  I said bigger whippets 'seem' to be more common in the south, rather than up north.  And the way you categorized the whippets you've seen, very negatively, led me to believe the ones you have seen, have been the smaller, lighter types.

As you were, magoo.  ??

a whippet is small mate and weak your southern ones strong taller are cross bred stop lying lol 

Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

What do you mean which is better. Desert dog catching hares 3/3 be shite at hunting up marking etc but next mans collie x that never ran a hare be dragging a line marking etc 

which is better running dog the one sopotting things running all day or one sniffing about bushing its not a trick question mate 

Just now, mC HULL said:

what makes you think coursing breds arent quality at hunting up because someone tol you lol

Come and prove me wrong and il happily shake your and say fair play , and do got spouting about hares wet land and blah blah cause Iv never said mine will do it , my pointerx got some stamina mind be interesting see how long she can go 

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Kin el magoo, you REALLY haven't a clue about whippets.  Lol

so are they big strong or little diddly things 

you say one thing green lurchers says other whats the truth 

i been at it a while young lads reading havent what is the truth mate 

discribe a whippet 

then tell me what game the good at how long they have in the tank and what land they can hack and what they cant mate please enlighten me 

ill go first 

a pure whippet small weak but great for rabbits react strike class ferreting but land needs to be grass hill sheep land 

winter arable no good 

a big strong whippet either grey bull or both in it 

good exciting killers good for lamping most game but lack loads for daytime unless doubled up early season 

cannot hack the wet arable but will go threw a seaon on right type a land been manage looked after molly coddled 

is that something close or im full a shit mate 

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

which is better running dog the one sopotting things running all day or one sniffing about bushing its not a trick question mate 

2 completely diffrent dogs. For totally diffrent jobs 

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

so are they big strong or little diddly things 

you say one thing green lurchers says other whats the truth 

i been at it a while young lads reading havent what is the truth mate 

discribe a whippet 

then tell me what game the good at how long they have in the tank and what land they can hack and what they cant mate please enlighten me 

Wouldn't matter what I, or anyone else, says about whippets, you're so blinkered you won't believe anyone.

Pointless even 'trying' to discuss it with you.

One last thing,  and this is the last thing I'll say about whippets to you.  The ones you originally saw, and based your opinion of them on, must've been the smaller 'yard per pound racers', because trust me magoo, I've seen, owned and worked, and caught hares with, kc reg whippets that have been double the weight of a lot of those types.

But you won't believe that either lol.

As I said earlier, as you were, Magoo.  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1