Chunky monkey

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

So hares a no no mate can't handle one 

I can show you reds open land 

Or bambi any type you want day or night mate 

A proper day or night out 

You want to be out all day to chase a fox or 2 about some rocks lol i could find you 3 in half an hour ? then we got rest day or night to have fun on something test you dogs speed stamina mate ?there running  dogs aren't they mate ? 

Yawn , no fun point and slip mate walking around dog on the lead boring as f**k , proper lurchers out finding there game running it and killing or marking ! Proper dog’s robust as f**k , wouldn’t feed yours mate personally any old dog can be pointer at something , 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

He's afraid one of his Fanny lickers will break a nail. Lol. 

You are really deluded mate I mean simple ? you think a bull x more robust than a saluki i can't help you mate 

Just now, mC HULL said:

You are really deluded mate I mean simple ? you think a bull x more robust than a saluki i can't help you mate 

f**k me I don’t own a bullx Jesus are you fecking stupid ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Wales1234 said:

Yawn , no fun point and slip mate walking around dog on the lead boring as f**k , proper lurchers out finding there game running it and killing or marking ! Proper dog’s robust as f**k , wouldn’t feed yours mate personally any old dog can be pointer at something , 

? you thi k mine can't hunt up mate you really that daft thats why I asked you on a quad its vast out there once on a scent how the f**k would you keep up with em mate unless its barren 

And one or 2 rund in a full day not testing me dogs mate they think I was out on a daily walk not a days hunting l ? do more running chasing each other about the land lol

Just now, mC HULL said:

? you thi k mine can't hunt up mate you really that daft thats why I asked you on a quad its vast out there once on a scent how the f**k would you keep up with em mate unless its barren 

And one or 2 rund in a full day not testing me dogs mate they think I was out on a daily walk not a days hunting l ? do more running chasing each other about the land lol

Yours could handle it mate it’s fine honestly or they’d be killing sheep left right and centre either or ?

• Haha 1

Now i don't have sheep about me  ? 

If I popped could you get me 10 runs for me dog mate couple reds then on to some fast game ? if you can ill pop up early or late season mate 

But I wouldn't dream a travelling to rummage about all day for  a run or 2 

Had to do that as a kid because I couldn't travel and get on proper land mate 

Edited by mC HULL
4 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Yours could handle it mate it’s fine honestly or they’d be killing sheep left right and centre either or ?

Not going to lie if your offering days out on the hill I will take the offer. ? dog won’t do feck all but would love to see them working a line and finding ??

• Like 1