Chunky monkey

1 minute ago, Wales1234 said:

When you happy to run your super dog like that give me a message ?

lol doubled up chasing a fox shite land lol ill give that a swerve lol 

speed downhill quality not enough speed to get hold a it lol 

• Haha 1

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

ill go first 

a pure whippet small weak but great for rabbits react strike class ferreting but land needs to be grass hill sheep land 

winter arable no good 

a big strong whippet either grey bull or both in it 

good exciting killers good for lamping most game but lack loads for daytime unless doubled up early season 

cannot hack the wet arable but will go threw a seaon on right type a land been manage looked after molly coddled 

is that something close or im full a shit mate 

The latter haha with a capital L ?

Just now, mC HULL said:

lol doubled up chasing a fox shite land lol ill give that a swerve lol 

speed downhill quality not enough speed to get hold a it lol 

Mate come run down here or just give it a break ?

3 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

When you happy to run your super dog like that give me a message ?

when you want to test your dogs on running ability give me a message lol but its single mate not pack hunting like we have hounds lol

Just now, mC HULL said:

when you want to test your dogs on running ability give me a message lol but its single mate not pack hunting like we have hounds lol

Come down with your dog and find and kill foxes here and I’ll admit I’m wrong until there your full of shit you’ve got hare dogs catching hares ? mine have caught piles stuff on the lamp I find it boring tbh , but not once have I said there day time hare dogs , your telling me that’s shit land and slow fox come and do it prove me wrong 

• Like 2

at no time did i say out about running red like ive got a foxhound mate there shite shite land shite quarry

i like a running dog with more to its bow then them have mate #

one dimensional doubled and not for me 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

at no time did i say out about running red like ive got a foxhound mate there shite shite land shite quarry

i like a running dog with more to its bow then them have mate #

one dimensional doubled and not for me 

Ask sheep chaser if that bitch is one dimensional ? or couple other lads on her actually more strings that a stupid saluki just not the same ones ?

Ask sheep chaser if that bitch is one dimensional ? or couple other lads on her actually more strings that a stupid saluki just not the same ones ?

lets get out then proper land run a variety see whats what 3 of each 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

never going to happen mate fox bore me and definatelty bore me how you hunt id rather go watch local pack ??

Running rabbits hare and bambi bore me mate with a dog on a slip rather watch whippet racing 

saying that Iv done a hell lot terrier work for packs can your saluki do that aswell or? 

Running rabbits hare and bambi bore me mate with a dog on a slip rather watch whippet racing 

im a sight hound man running dog man mate love testing dogs how a running dog shoiuld be tested 

you want to get a horse a few hound mate be in your element

6 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

saying that Iv done a hell lot terrier work for packs can your saluki do that aswell or? 

there not terriers mate or foxhounds so i dont think they are mate there running dogs the running part should be a give away 

Just now, mC HULL said:

there not terriers mate or foxhounds so i dont think they are mate there running dogs the running part should be a give away 

It’s alright mate , inexperience will do that to you not leaving your on little patch and not seeing other lads work there dogs your and your dogs get one dimensional