Chunky monkey

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

can’t u tell the difference from a galgos n a diddly little whippet ?

lads on here have whippets strong tall mate not litlle weak thngs lol im lost lol 

what i thought a whippet was isnt by all accounts mate its northern whippets under 20tts and weak from what shaark etc been telling me lol?proper whippets are taller and strong what i thought was whip/grey 

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Come down to Wales McHull,I'd like too see how your dogs fare?

He needs a day out elsewhere he’s terrorised  every creature night n day  killing killing killing he’s got fk all wrapped round him he’s looking fir others land 

3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

The way you carry on its a wonder anybody wants a day out with you. Unless they got a desert dog and you all stand in a field holding each other c*cks ??

im not bad mate love a giggle and craic and good dogs mate but i dont agree with the norm if i think different mate i have a brain and seen enough to know when someone is pulling the wool lol?

33 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i keep sighthounds mate running dogs but they have a nose lol can still smell if outs about mate lol but can also make up 500 yds and get job done mate and do it again and again mate i like gears great mouth and above all else relentless mate and very hard to shake 

I get that, I really do. Is anyone else allowed to think or act different ? And do you under stand that many folk will do different versions of the same thing, all of equal value to them. And finally..... why do you care so much out of curiosity that you want to hammer your point home all day every day ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, green lurchers said:

He needs a day out elsewhere he’s terrorised  every creature night n day  killing killing killing he’s got fk all wrapped round him he’s looking fir others land 

lol im littered mate with in an hour i can get to about every bit a good land in country mate bar caimbridge ?

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

im not bad mate love a giggle and craic and good dogs mate but i dont agree with the norm if i think different mate i have a brain and seen enough to know when someone is pulling the wool lol?

You ain’t seen a whippet catch single in winter tho lol 

Just now, green lurchers said:

You ain’t seen a whippet catch single in winter tho lol 

not a strong un mate no i havent im waiting on you to show me seen all sort stop them running in circle sqeeling 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Difference is what you require from a dog is completely diffrent to what someone else requires you want something catching 3/3 on 500 yrd slips up to there elbows in slop. Someone wants a dog to hunt a old line and drag it for as long as they can till the either mark or fresh find. How hard is that to understand? 

2 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Difference is what you require from a dog is completely diffrent to what someone else requires you want something catching 3/3 on 500 yrd slips up to there elbows in slop. Someone wants a dog to hunt a old line and drag it for as long as they can till the either mark or fresh find. How hard is that to understand? 

Beyond baffling for kick up killers on plough in monsoon conditions lol 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I get that, I really do. Is anyone else allowed to think or act different ? And do you under stand that many folk will do different versions of the same thing, all of equal value to them. And finally..... why do you care so much out of curiosity that you want to hammer your point home all day every day ? 

lads do what they want mate but lets have some truth to what they really doing mate lol 

you have 20 lads never seen a good coursing dog telling me i can only kill hares lol when id show lads they take just about everything then lads say can they do it all night twice a week 

when really its doubled up 3 runs max home 2 times a week on there backs hardly any running involved and no law given 

and i want everything dead lol

the only point i try to get across is for a running dog sighthound testing speed stamina mouth brain grit a coursing bred is up there by its self mate but im lying so i like to show how lads are the ones lying lol

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Beyond baffling for kick up killers on plough in monsoon conditions lol 

They are some good dogs for plodders ? he’s saying people pulling the wool over his eyes only thing in his eyes is saluki feathers ???

6 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

which is better sight hound running dog mate 

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lads on here have whippets strong tall mate not litlle weak thngs lol im lost lol 

what i thought a whippet was isnt by all accounts mate its northern whippets under 20tts and weak from what shaark etc been telling me lol?proper whippets are taller and strong what i thought was whip/grey 

Don't twist my words to suit yourself, again, magoo.  I said bigger whippets 'seem' to be more common in the south, rather than up north.  And the way you categorized the whippets you've seen, very negatively, led me to believe the ones you have seen, have been the smaller, lighter types.

As you were, magoo.  ??