Long Live the Shark

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They counted the candles on its birthday cake ?

Aye that swedish one... Surststomming. Do not get that shit on your clothes ?  I tried it on the beach here years ago. The swedish lads being a bit vikingy and lairy pulled these tins out and exp

i first seen that on a kids tv show called octonuoghts .....i then looked them up on wiki as you do

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

This is one of the bits i was reading Francie...120 years either way so certainly not set in stone.

IMG_7016.jpg

Thank you gnash,very interesting,makes ye wonder what's down in the abyss.

16 hours ago, Gav said:

I'm wondering what 400 year old shark tastes like ??

Greenland shark is toxic...unless its allowed to rot and ferment. So not only is it 400 years old but they let it rot before they eat it. Even the chinks wouldn't eat that shite ?

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Greenland shark is toxic...unless its allowed to rot and ferment. So not only is it 400 years old but they let it rot before they eat it. Even the chinks wouldn't eat that shite ?

One of my old customers went to Iceland and said that he tried that rotten shark 'delicacy'.

He said it was feckin grim - apparently the taste and smell gets stuck in your senses for hours. He said it's right there every time you breathe in or sniff.

7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'd try it ?

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Have you tried that fermented fish stuff, ( Im fckn retching thinking about it )

Aye that swedish one... Surststomming. Do not get that shit on your clothes ? 

I tried it on the beach here years ago. The swedish lads being a bit vikingy and lairy pulled these tins out and explained it. I was game and grabbed a tin, all the Swedish lads were shouting no no no as they were running away.... the tins are pressurised! That shit goes everywhere and you're supposed to open it in a bucket of water ?

Edited to add;

It tastes like when you're a kid and learn how to wank and get it in your mouth ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 7
5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Aye that swedish one... Surststomming. Do not get that shit on your clothes ? 

I tried it on the beach here years ago. The swedish lads being a bit vikingy and lairy pulled these tins out and explained it. I was game and grabbed a tin, all the Swedish lads were shouting no no no as they were running away.... the tins are pressurised! That shit goes everywhere and you're supposed to open it in a bucket of water ?

Edited to add;

It tastes like when you're a kid and learn how to wank and get it in your mouth ?

fcuk  me eh, anyone fancy a warm cheesa n onion pasty

• Haha 2