Pet hates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Dings of the day , cutting about in montcler jackets and ton plus Nike trainers on the school run whilst the kids shoes are falling off them . 
does my nut in . 

I can't stand cnut that puts thier kid's last,I know a few that hand most of the money that's supposed to be for their kids out for coke every week,it does my fcuking head in

• Like 4
19 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Dings of the day , cutting about in montcler jackets and ton plus Nike trainers on the school run whilst the kids shoes are falling off them . 
does my nut in . 

Worse ones are the snotty nosed c**ts whos kids go to my daughters school.Living in million quid gaffs and pulling up in their Q7s speaking with plums in their gobs whilst their little darlings have got trousers up past their ankles,grey shirts that should really be white and look like they could do with a good scrub 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Come on Sean lad you’ve had a blast up the hooter before ??

off course I have,and smoked more crack than the Old Dirty b*****d... turned myself yellow not gonna lie...long ,long time ago now...I did rehab 3 times before I was 21? addictive personality I've got...took a long time ,but I can pass the stuff by these days...not had a  whiff in 13 yrs ...I know lads flatout every weekend on it... depriving their kids and Mrs...not for me pal?

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

off course I have,and smoked more crack than the Old Dirty b*****d... turned myself yellow not gonna lie...long ,long time ago now...I did rehab 3 times before I was 21? addictive personality I've got...took a long time ,but I can pass the stuff by these days...not had a  whiff in 13 yrs ...I know lads flatout every weekend on it... depriving their kids and Mrs...not for me pal?

I did years ago on the sniff part of the casual lifestyle I lived. But we better ourselves 

• Like 1

Can I help you sir (or madam) ? SO. Can I get full English with an American  Latte? WTF. Hold the fries and double up on the hash browns. WTF. OH and can I take my dog anywhere in the establishment? Yep, that’s a hate. Jok.

On 15/11/2022 at 18:10, WILF said:

Inflection ! ……..it’s irritating as f**k ! 

Oh ok i didnt know there was actually a word for it.....my sister is the worlds worst for it any trendy new saying or way of saying things that comes out shes on it like a tramp on chips......" enjoy "......" so "......." i know right "........f****n prat !

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, socks said:

Oh don’t go there or I will get Marie to tell us all about you and your little snuggle bunny sausage dog ……

Nooooo !....please tell me you didnt just say " dont even go there " ?

Aint been knocking about with my sister have you ffs !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 6