Pet hates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I like there jackets/jumpers I mainly wear shorts all year round so don’t look to bad/roadmanny lol 

I have to be honest, haven't had any Berghaus since I used to get them off someone who used to work there, nowadays I prefer Arcteryx as snow and rock is local ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, mackem said:

I have to be honest, haven't had any Berghaus since I used to get them off someone who used to work there, nowadays I prefer Arcteryx as snow and rock is local ?

Good make that, mountain climbing stuff isnt it ?

north face is another decent one for winter jackets. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Good make that, mountain climbing stuff isnt it ?

north face is another decent one for winter jackets. 

Arcteryx is Canadian mate, ideal for the cold, yup North face is another decent make for jackets ?

ARCTERYX.COM

Arc'teryx is a high performance outdoor equipment company known for leading innovations...

I wear a Berghaus mera peak jacket for work ,had it yrs and the north face summit series one too...bought a fleece few weeks ago...have to say it's the warmest one I've owned,I buy carrhart stuff for my kids and own quite a few items of clothing from them,really rate their stuff,very hard wearing ?DSC_3387.JPG.3fb877f0473d0e4d6ddf8dc26f014527.JPG

• Like 1
On 16/11/2022 at 23:34, gnasher16 said:

Another one that really grates on me.....why are black people totally incapable of pronouncing the word " ASK ".....why do they always say " AKS "......the S comes before the K you thick c**ts !

apparently, it's known as colonial lag   aks ,arks or ax relate back to original old English