Pet hates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, littlefish said:

Oh I feel sick after watching that......why do they do it?

It’s not a good watch I agree,just to see what’s down there.

You can travel miles down in the old Tin/coal mines around by me...lost count of the times I've had to enter them to get back terriers/lurchers or hounds...theres a fair few you, wouldn't send a freeads special down😉👍DSC_4011.JPG.ed2122c65fbecf49f50a35060833a9cb.JPGDSC_4012.JPG.a0f6c2224416a26ce7f104b5d28278c5.JPG554303559_DSC010752.jpg.54117398d0e9cd3985f8b2d245152838.jpg

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

You can travel miles down in the old Tin/coal mines around by me...lost count of the times I've had to enter them to get back terriers/lurchers or hounds...theres a fair few you, wouldn't send a freeads special down😉👍DSC_4011.JPG.ed2122c65fbecf49f50a35060833a9cb.JPGDSC_4012.JPG.a0f6c2224416a26ce7f104b5d28278c5.JPG554303559_DSC010752.jpg.54117398d0e9cd3985f8b2d245152838.jpg

Up with us hills are honeycombed with " levels " old mine workings absolute fckn nightmare for a terrier, I wont put a decent 1 in them

• Like 2
23 hours ago, littlefish said:

Oh I feel sick after watching that......why do they do it?

Me aswell scrawming about in them tight under ground cave's and caverns doesn't appeal to me one bit. It didn't bother me working under ground when I was younger in low places. 

How do the people who own the land, in the UK, that give permission for pot holers to pot hole manage it? We cannot allow lads to work in antiquated but  purpose built cable ducts without confined space training, emergency rescue plans and the activity to be risk assessed to within an inch of its life. 

Edited by eastcoast
added antiquated
  • Like 1

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Makes my blood boil. A few roads from me there is some HMO housing in terraced house's and they all Indians or asylum seekers and they literally just put all there sh1t on the pavement. Council don't do out and just leave it there. Fekin tramps the lot of them. Sometimes were I walk the dogs is a little car park and at night the kids go there in there cars, I honestly haven't a problem with that. But they leave little gas canisters and McDonald's bags and wrappers slung out the car window when there is a bin not 6 foot away ffs. Honest to god I was just brought up different and wouldn't just throw litter out the car window. I just don't get IT..........

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4
2 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Makes my blood boil. A few roads from me there is some HMO housing in terraced house's and they all Indians or asylum seekers and they literally just put all there sh1t on the pavement. Council don't do out and just leave it there. Fekin tramps the lot of them. Sometimes were I walk the dogs is a little car park and at night the kids go there in there cars, I honestly haven't a problem with that. But they leave little gas canisters and McDonald's bags and wrappers slung out the car window when there is a bin not 6 foot away ffs. Honest to god I was just brought up different and wouldn't just throw litter out the car window. I just don't get IT..........

there’s loads of recycling centres aswell lol 

anywere you get immigrants it’s like f***ing calcutta 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there’s loads of recycling centres aswell lol 

anywere you get immigrants it’s like f***ing calcutta 

Your right MC , can you imagine what it's going to be like in another ten years !!! 

Just down the road from my gaff is a rugby field and clubhouse.  Someone dumped 3 commercial shop display fridges on the car park , now am not being racist ! But judging by the stickers that's on them am guessing they come from an Asian shop. They been there probably nearly 3 months and the council have done nothing . Absolute disgrace 

• Like 2
On 26/02/2024 at 17:00, MH1 said:

I did it up the Brecon Beacons before...worst part was getting in through the letterbox opening.

WWW.OGOF.ORG.UK

A description of Porth Yr Ogof, the underground course of the Afon Mellte at...

I think that’s the one I did  at school  in the 1980’s ,  the school had a cottage in the middle of nowhere in wales , and they surprised us with that on the way there …… shat my pants , was too scared at the time  to say no though 

• Sad 1