Pet hates.

Everywhere you f***ing go! Councils are wasting so much of our money trying to reduce C02 emissions but nobody seems to be tasked with coordinating and programming road/services repair works to prevent 20 minute journeys taking 1 hour+ for weeks on end all across the country. Or is that the plan? Sicken us all so much we start to take the bus or piss about on a peddle bike. Not possible for those of us who still have to work and exist in the real world. 

men at work.jpg

• Like 5

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, dodger said:

I haven't read the thread as so many pages so probably already been mentioned but sick of getting stuck in these temporary traffic lights due to new housing developments all over..

1000 a day in dinghies  coming over,got to live somewhere!  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Going on a rough daily mail average, I'm throwing the ones coming in on artics 

Net legal migration in 2022 was 606,000 I think?A thousand a day legals on top is beyond crazy.

Edited by mackem
On 16/11/2023 at 21:05, dodger said:

There's guna be no farms left somethings got to give soon surely 

That’s what they want. Then when we get below a certain percentage of our own food we will have to re join the eu to be able to get enough food in 😅

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...