Price rise in pups

3 minutes ago, poxon said:

Most I’ve ever payed for a dog was £200 I felt like my pants were being pulled down I asked if there take 180 for the pup they said no there worth £200 all day long I walk away with a pup at 200£ probably one of the best dogs I’ve had I haven’t bought a dog since ,bred 2 an was gifted the last as a returned gift if I ever breed again I can’t see me asking a £1000 up a pup lol if I had to sell one or two but to be honest I’m not all that keen on selling pups if I did I’d probably only charge £180 -250 a pup but to be honest the more I think about it probably better just breeding for your self an putting the rest to sleep problem solved then no one can say your a peddler breeding for financial gain no come backs nothing 

I wouldn’t worry 2 much what no one wants 2 say d 250 ain't much blud

• Like 1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's still good honest folks gifting well-bred pups out there..... Im waiting for a pup, only charge is the price of the dock and a few days fishing on one of my waters.... I've just offered an adu

Personally, I would sooner gift a rabbiting tyke to a genuine good home than accept vonga for it... Loads of good lads around the UK,...plenty of nice average hunting jukels available...👍  O

Working dog lads will go to people who breed working dogs. The peddlers, profiteers, and breeders of non-working bred pups will still have people buying their pups, but genuine lads will still ei

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

I wouldn’t worry 2 much what no one wants 2 say d 250 ain't much blud

£250 ain’t to much d I mean if I wanted a cross that someone else was selling an I thought the parents were really good an they wanted 350-400 a pup if it’s what I really wanted I’d pay it no problem it’s only money ain’t it but I’m a tight git I don’t like putting my hands deep in my pocket 

Personally, I would sooner gift a rabbiting tyke to a genuine good home than accept vonga for it...

Loads of good lads around the UK,...plenty of nice average hunting jukels available...👍

Obviously, if you desire something special, a coursing /racing champ or a similar paragon,..you will have to pay the seller's price...but, really,...is it THAT fecking serious..

Life is too short Brothers,..I've been there, done that,..why not settle for a good honest worker and leave the super -priced, super dawgs,... to them as craves em..😉

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

Personally, I would sooner gift a rabbiting tyke to a genuine good home than accept vonga for it...

Loads of good lads around the UK,...plenty of nice average hunting jukels available...👍

Obviously, if you desire something special, a coursing /racing champ or a similar paragon,..you will have to pay the seller's price...but, really,...is it THAT fecking serious..

Life is too short Brothers,..I've been there, done that,..why not settle for a good honest worker and leave the super -priced, super dawgs,... to them as craves em..😉

598.JPG

Wise words

32 minutes ago, poxon said:

£250 ain’t to much d I mean if I wanted a cross that someone else was selling an I thought the parents were really good an they wanted 350-400 a pup if it’s what I really wanted I’d pay it no problem it’s only money ain’t it but I’m a tight git I don’t like putting my hands deep in my pocket 

I can't think o much worse than putting me hands deep in pockets d meks us shudder 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

What type whippet stud are you after, pm me if you prefer 👍

Just honest working whippet mate , breeding is still in thort , it was a friends whippet that brought it to mind really but unfortunately it’s life was cut short ,pups would have been kept between friends , it’s having surplus that puts you off breeding ,many years now since I’ve bred but not forgot it 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, jeemes said:

Ive just had a look in the sale section here. Nobody seems to be selling anything. I wonder why or rather where! they are selling them😃

Been dead for years on for sale section as anyone puts dog up for sale get slag to bits 

• Like 2