Price rise in pups

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's still good honest folks gifting well-bred pups out there..... Im waiting for a pup, only charge is the price of the dock and a few days fishing on one of my waters.... I've just offered an adu

Personally, I would sooner gift a rabbiting tyke to a genuine good home than accept vonga for it... Loads of good lads around the UK,...plenty of nice average hunting jukels available...?  O

Working dog lads will go to people who breed working dogs. The peddlers, profiteers, and breeders of non-working bred pups will still have people buying their pups, but genuine lads will still ei

Posted Images

On 23/02/2021 at 21:34, dogmandont said:

Still plenty of good lads in the game that don't pimp their dogs out as a sideline.

The fluffy plodders have got to be the most peddled lurcher of all time. But for some reason that's OK but now every other chancer in the game is asking big money for pups they're cnuts. 

I tar em all with the same brush. 

just talking to my next door neighbours , they bough a new pup, it a x breed ( newfoulhand x st Bernard , was £ 1200 quid , fook me what a piss take , its  a mongrel  , just the same as  my 2 lurchers , both are 1xs ,  1x collie x grey  , and 1x gsd x grey , both cost nothing , but gave the owners at the time , £ 50 quid both times to there kids. my gsdx grey big dog, but at least you could do bit of sport with him, put food on the table, and he be far more healthy than her puppy  ever will be, some people like throwing there money away deff    lol

• Like 3
2 hours ago, bird said:

just talking to my next door neighbours , they bough a new pup, it a x breed ( newfoulhand x st Bernard , was £ 1200 quid , fook me what a piss take , its  a mongrel  , just the same as  my 2 lurchers , both are 1xs ,  1x collie x grey  , and 1x gsd x grey , both cost nothing , but gave the owners at the time , £ 50 quid both times to there kids. my gsdx grey big dog, but at least you could do bit of sport with him, put food on the table, and he be far more healthy than her puppy  ever will be, some people like throwing there money away deff    lol

I've changed me mind Ray put him on my old bitch we get grand a pup u can have second pick o the nest 2 sell 2 whoever comes along pal

On 24/02/2021 at 21:40, stop.end said:

Lol.. He's got fxck all to got at that why he never gets offered any proper real pups that suit his needs.. Did you ever buy the jeep?  You proud as punch putting up 2 rabbits so I guess you never did buy that jeep for all this land ?

Guessing you quoted the wrong person? ?