Price rise in pups

An here bellend is the man who thinks he knows something about me but knows f**k all! what I get up to with dogs or how often I get out with dogs or where I travel or how much permissions I have then starts on about a dog that’s no longer in my kennel! Please tell me more about what my own dogs are doing please clown you know nothing about me or my dog

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's still good honest folks gifting well-bred pups out there..... Im waiting for a pup, only charge is the price of the dock and a few days fishing on one of my waters.... I've just offered an adu

Personally, I would sooner gift a rabbiting tyke to a genuine good home than accept vonga for it... Loads of good lads around the UK,...plenty of nice average hunting jukels available...?  O

Working dog lads will go to people who breed working dogs. The peddlers, profiteers, and breeders of non-working bred pups will still have people buying their pups, but genuine lads will still ei

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, poxon said:

An here bellend is the man who thinks he knows something about me but knows f**k all! what I get up to with dogs or how often I get out with dogs or where I travel or how much permissions I have then starts on about a dog that’s no longer in my kennel! Please tell me more about what my own dogs are doing please clown you know nothing about me or my dog

Lol.. Its you who steady on here spouting complete shite mostly...

About price a pups... Thought you know all these old boys.. Why won't they give you a pup?

Lol were you not on hear shouting a few weeks ago that some man heard you were into rabbiting and gave you a wee bit of permission... You were on here straight away.. High fiving yourself and shouting how you may have to buy a jeep.. Lol..   Away and fook off and dry your eyes ya ?... Did you not post the other day you walked 9 miles for 3 slips... I don't own lurchers but I bet my life I put more away on the lamp in a season than you could dream of...  Now away and brush that Bedlingtons coat.. That's the most work it will see this year... ?

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, stop.end said:

About price a pups... Thought you know all these old boys.. Why won't they give you a pup?

Lol were you not on hear shouting a few weeks ago that some man heard you were into rabbiting and gave you a wee bit of permission... You were on here straight away.. High fiving yourself and shouting how you may have to buy a jeep.. Lol..   Away and fook off and dry your eyes ya ?... Did you not post the other day you walked 9 miles for 3 slips... I don't own lurchers but I bet my life I put more away on the lamp in a season than you could dream of...  Now away and brush that Bedlingtons coat.. That's the most work it will see this year... ?

Ooh you bitch

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Well I must blend in with the likes of you with the shit spouting lol I’m only here to waist time if your clever enough an go back to the beginning of my post your see my original comment ain’t got a complaint about price it was asking about if the price would have effect on working dogs but as post go it’s gone to evolve just about price but to be honest old girl I have no interest in price because I ain’t fecking buying ???An hadn’t had no need to but played the game replying  it’s only a few people that have actually got what I’m getting at an yes I know quite a few of the old chaps a lot are out the game now or don’t keep or breed what type I like 

not really shouting mate but if a bit of perm comes your way that wasn’t quite expected at the size these two farms I was given that need a 4x4 to get round them I think most people would be happy because I bloody am ??I’ve had some good doos on that land and poaching spots I get to back from out were I was lived previously. And yep I think I posted the other day 9 miles for 3 slips some place’s are like that now but if your not keen an get out an looking some spots you won’t get no runs sat on the sofa on the hunting live commenting on a lurcher post when you don’t even own a runner ?

Is that what we got to I’m better than you I’ve done more than you could ever of done in one season lol ? you sound like a old dryed up has been that’s getting shitty because I’m still active with a dog an your past it old chap 

the bitch I gots doing very well for me im not in the dog game to compete or for a world beater I’m happy ??this season I’ve had the best season I’ve had for probably the past 6yrs wi dogs with this young un she has some pretty good totals it must be her shit breeding behind her or the lack of my keenness to get out an doing abit or it could be that it was a return gift ??‍♂️I know I’ll go brush by beddys x fur for tonight’s little lamp trip ?so I can take the next grilling of a dryed up old has been who don’t even run a dog to try his luck of trying to rib me ?

5 minutes ago, poxon said:

Well I must blend in with the likes of you with the shit spouting lol I’m only here to waist time if your clever enough an go back to the beginning of my post your see my original comment ain’t got a complaint about price it was asking about if the price would have effect on working dogs but as post go it’s gone to evolve just about price but to be honest old girl I have no interest in price because I ain’t fecking buying ???An hadn’t had no need to but played the game replying  it’s only a few people that have actually got what I’m getting at an yes I know quite a few of the old chaps a lot are out the game now or don’t keep or breed what type I like 

not really shouting mate but if a bit of perm comes your way that wasn’t quite expected at the size these two farms I was given that need a 4x4 to get round them I think most people would be happy because I bloody am ??I’ve had some good doos on that land and poaching spots I get to back from out were I was lived previously. And yep I think I posted the other day 9 miles for 3 slips some place’s are like that now but if your not keen an get out an looking some spots you won’t get no runs sat on the sofa on the hunting live commenting on a lurcher post when you don’t even own a runner ?

Is that what we got to I’m better than you I’ve done more than you could ever of done in one season lol ? you sound like a old dryed up has been that’s getting shitty because I’m still active with a dog an your past it old chap 

the bitch I gots doing very well for me im not in the dog game to compete or for a world beater I’m happy ??this season I’ve had the best season I’ve had for probably the past 6yrs wi dogs with this young un she has some pretty good totals it must be her shit breeding behind her or the lack of my keenness to get out an doing abit or it could be that it was a return gift ??‍♂️I know I’ll go brush by beddys x fur for tonight’s little lamp trip ?so I can take the next grilling of a dryed up old has been who don’t even run a dog to try his luck of trying to rib me ?

That was a beating?

11 minutes ago, poxon said:

Well done poxon 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1