Price rise in pups

24 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

The ones who know people in the game will be fine. It’s people starting out that will struggle 

You don’t really believe all that do you?that everyone in this game with be gifting every dog working man in the game a pup £1000 up pup for free do you your delusional if you believe that mate the working dog game is the most crooked game going look on here the guys done litters be it terriers/Lurchers/bushers types how many people are on here that share the same passion in dogs to the people that have been gifted pups on here you may get 1or2 at a push gifted pups the rest are sold at the new going rate I think everyone is going to struggle unless they got deep pockets pay the price take the gamble 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's still good honest folks gifting well-bred pups out there..... Im waiting for a pup, only charge is the price of the dock and a few days fishing on one of my waters.... I've just offered an adu

Personally, I would sooner gift a rabbiting tyke to a genuine good home than accept vonga for it... Loads of good lads around the UK,...plenty of nice average hunting jukels available...?  O

Working dog lads will go to people who breed working dogs. The peddlers, profiteers, and breeders of non-working bred pups will still have people buying their pups, but genuine lads will still ei

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, poxon said:

You don’t really believe all that do you?that everyone in this game with be gifting every dog working man in the game a pup £1000 up pup for free do you your delusional if you believe that mate the working dog game is the most crooked game going look on here the guys done litters be it terriers/Lurchers/bushers types how many people are on here that share the same passion in dogs to the people that have been gifted pups on here you may get 1or2 at a push gifted pups the rest are sold at the new going rate I think everyone is going to struggle unless they got deep pockets pay the price take the gamble 

Recon a few on here if the had pup sell you one reasonable price poxon 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I offered terrier pups to lads on here FOC  a few months back, the same time they were fetching a grand +, 1 went to Scotland a couple local, no money changed hands

Good for you lad not everyone is the same as you but gotta do what sits well with you tbh id be a bit on edge doing a litter while prices are so high an gifting with all the fuckery an goings on I experienced a bit of shit a few years ago now that changed my opinions on people in this game there’s more dishonest wankers than good people 

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, poxon said:

Dunno mate, theres a lot of dogs being given to folk or sold for reasonable price (under £400?). Can think of several litters and several adults dogs I’ve seen go to folk in a sensible way. Sure plenty folk are cashing in. But there are lot of folk with dogs and a small number of dog folk lol. 

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, poxon said:

Yes i do i was gifted a pup and delivered to scotland from a man ive never meet know a few that still gift or sell for next to nothing black neck cane to scotland for a pup £150 was the price  not everyone is interested in money 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Recon a few on here if the had pup sell you one reasonable price poxon 

I think I’m set for the next 10yrs With Lurchers well hopefully. it’ll only be beddy xs I keep any how my feelers are always out in our circles to see what’s accruing I recently learned the other day of a couple of litters that might happen in the next couple o yrs if I fall flat on my face an in need of a pup id be getting my name down on one of theses litters 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Yes i do i was gifted a pup and delivered to scotland from a man ive never meet know a few that still gift or sell for next to nothing black neck cane to scotland for a pup £150 was the price  not everyone is interested in money 

That’s what I’m saying northern there is a few that will gift or sell cheap but the amount of litters to the amount of people saying money is not everything don’t add up to the amount of gifted pups I’m no mathematical expert or out 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, poxon said:

Fella your on here saying that but the reality is there pups being gifted out on a regular basis from proper working dogs doing the business on this site... difference is they don't come on here and tell everybody they have gifted pups for a pat on the back.. The reality is your only gifting pups to genuine honest folk who Most importantly can put work in front of said pup.. Your on hear all the time complaining about this... You can't put any work worth in front of the lurcher you have.. You don't have a lot of permission... You seem to only stay around your area walking.. You don't even travel to put work in front of your own dogs your quite happy with one rabbit here and there and your own lurcher you said yourself won't do teeth... So what in all honesty would anyone gain by gifting you a pup of top quality stuff... 

Even starting this thread was a bit of a non starter... For anyone who is into lurchers or terriers a long time doesn't EVEN need to look at sites that sells lurchers... If your a good dog man you get offered GOOD stock free of charge... Because they can put the work in front of the dogs and can give an honest opinion back.. May that be good or bad.. That's all they ask for is honesty... That's the payment. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, baker boy said:

You're right enough mate, theres more than a few doing ok out of these mad prices

I think you get what I’m getting at an trying to say mate ??I’ll try an word it out a bit better you can have a man say money don’t come in to it on here I was gifted a pup by x on here so that’s 1 pup what happened to the rest of the litter tbh if we were all gifting pups to one another on here with the amount of us that breed for when we need there be a surplus of pups on here to working lads