Price rise in pups

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's still good honest folks gifting well-bred pups out there..... Im waiting for a pup, only charge is the price of the dock and a few days fishing on one of my waters.... I've just offered an adu

Personally, I would sooner gift a rabbiting tyke to a genuine good home than accept vonga for it... Loads of good lads around the UK,...plenty of nice average hunting jukels available...?  O

Working dog lads will go to people who breed working dogs. The peddlers, profiteers, and breeders of non-working bred pups will still have people buying their pups, but genuine lads will still ei

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Seen a disturbing news bulletin earlier... Try not to watch the news Tbf.. They found over 40k of stolen dogs in North Wales all under heat lamps with a litter each?kept in them grey plastic pallet boxes with  some mesh on the top... All different breeds bud?

40k's worth is about 3 dogs at the moment ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Seen a disturbing news bulletin earlier... Try not to watch the news Tbf.. They found over 40k of stolen dogs in North Wales all under heat lamps with a litter each?kept in them grey plastic pallet boxes with  some mesh on the top... All different breeds bud?

Heard that on the radio a couple of days ago shocking mate

Just now, Daniel cain said:

Not good mate is it... 

No mate, don't know if you saw the news recently as well, 2 blokes threatened to stab some guy for his collie pup down Llanelli and he apparently just battered them lol.

Police down here have set up some sort of operation because of all the thefts

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think the next few years in the working dog game is going to be interesting to sit on the fence with a beer an watch it all unfold  I think we going to see loads of underhanded stuff going on there’s far less none money orientated people than there is money orientated people In this game bet there be plenty of dog lads nocking litters out because of the return is so high there be using there misses to sell on the for sale pages to keep it all secret squirrel 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, poxon said:

I think the next few years in the working dog game is going to be interesting to sit on the fence with a beer an watch it all unfold  I think we going to see loads of underhanded stuff going on there’s far less none money orientated people than there is money orientated people In this game bet there be plenty of dog lads nocking litters out because of the return is so high there be using there misses to sell on the for sale pages to keep it all secret squirrel 

They are doing it now but won’t come on a say anything,like I said before they know who they are.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, MH1 said:

No mate, don't know if you saw the news recently as well, 2 blokes threatened to stab some guy for his collie pup down Llanelli and he apparently just battered them lol.

Police down here have set up some sort of operation because of all the thefts

A few youngsters around here have been  approached while walking their dog's this last week... But had the brains to start filming the SCUM, so they f****d off..... For now... 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

A few youngsters around here have been  approached while walking their dog's this last week... But had the brains to start filming the SCUM, so they f****d off..... For now... 

Fecking poor show this is they ought bring back the birch or summat along them lines

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

think that’s one good thing about the young generation today there savy with the phones 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

My Mrs won't walk the dog by herself now after seeing all this, might be worrying too much lol but these arseholes seem to be getting more brazen

7 hours ago, poxon said:

How do you think the current price rise in pups will effect the quality of pups bred in the long run for work this was a question I was asked today by a old hand in the working dog game what’s your views on this? 

I've been out of the game a good 7l8 years and having been looking for a dog for the past year had to pay 600 quid for a whippet pup from a working background which I thought was crazy surely it's all for the money and not for the love of the game!! Which means there will be a lot of shite flying around

• Like 1