What's cooking?

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

7 hours ago, mackem said:

No mate,no ham.

Got some durian yesterday,having a durian and grape smoothie for breakfast.

8E750B66-2EA2-4967-8259-7462EC2EED4B.jpeg

Come on ! What's wrong with a cox's pippin ? All that fancy foreign muck ! You'll be eating avocados next ! 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

When in Thailand they kept tryin to give me that but the smell made me gip so never tried it seen posters in hotels say no durian for the smell

Yup,some airlines don’t allow you to fly with it,quite expensive here compared to SEA.

CE5AD8E3-3F3C-4892-ADCB-48F1534790BE.jpeg

• Like 1

Wifey is off work and we was headed for a Tapas place in the next town. On the way I said I think I would rather go to a Local we use The Tally - Ho, she agreed. So we turn around and sat outside under a big old tree in the shade and cool.

Cod and Chips.

IMG_1301.jpeg.fe479dff3824153e837492a3a97ed995.jpeg

Wifey's Goujons in a posh bun.

IMG_1304.jpeg.f1bfc7ba18b90aabcc392e056f3c336e.jpeg

And of course a pint of Legend.

IMG_1305.jpeg.96ab9edbc95ef7ecd96cf8eb9ddf5219.jpeg

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 4

No pics nesessary but I’ve been making a shit load of chutneys and piccalilli. Green bean, red tomato, green tomato, all of the above with courgette and in some dried chilli flakes. When I mention these in conversation quite a number of folks look at you as if from another planet. I had two guys working for me and I gave them a mixed hamper. What a waste of time that was. Mac is all day long. Ah well! Jok.

• Like 2