What's cooking?

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Knocked up some Greek yogurt and gluten free flour flat bread things for freezer . So morning butty , turkey sausages on flat bread with mustard and black coffee . 

IMG_4328.jpeg

IMG_4327.jpeg

My Mrs is gluten free which ment I ate gluten free bread as well ....the best I've tried to far is the mini French stick cob things you heat up in the oven

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, TOMO said:

My Mrs is gluten free which ment I ate gluten free bread as well ....the best I've tried to far is the mini French stick cob things you heat up in the oven

Am not sure weather am gluten fee tbh mate,  just sometimes bread makes me feel bloated and tired. So I knock these up as a healthier option and are great with a ruby and they only take 5 mins to knock up.

14 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

No mate.. they were actually Heinz! And it was also a small half tin. Don't know how they ended up in the cupboard because we don't buy Heinz or half cans! Lol..

Nowt wrong with good old Aldi, u remember my mum's range years ago lol 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

You tried there brewdog ipa copies ? There not bad mate 

No.. but they did catch my eye when I was in there yesterday!. I'd already got my mind set on some Nelsons. (That's Stella by the way.. Nelson Mandela Stella lol).. if I get dragged in later I'll pick a few up..👍

• Thanks 1

Lemon loaf done, corn beef pie in the oven, beef and gravy done, she’s invited her mate for dinner, so that’s 3 dinners here, 1 plated and dropped off for my mam, cake dropped off for the mother-in-law then baits made for me and her for work tomorrow, so much for Sunday being a day of rest 

IMG_8198.jpeg

• Like 4